Modem and Windows SP2

June 27, 2005 8:23:02 PM

Dear Friends,
I have some problems with my modem.
My system:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2
Every time, I try to use modem to fax or connect to Internet after my system
was
standby or hibernated, it always shows "There is no dial stone"
And it pops out a End Now dialog to ask to end CiceroUIWndFrame when I try
to shutdown or restart system.
After pressing End Now, my system leaves desktop screen and not shutdown or
restart

If you have any experiment about this problem, please share it with me

More about : modem windows sp2

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 8:23:03 PM

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the Modem device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
device drivers again automatically.

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!