[FM2005] I found the reason for Chelsea's success..

They hack down my players like pinada's...

http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5injuries7sm.jpg
4 answers Last reply
More about fm2005 found reason chelsea success

    Mikael Schøler wrote:
    > They hack down my players like pinada's...
    >
    > http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5injuries7sm.jpg

    They can`t be found...just like your picture..??

    Sunhill wrote:
    > Mikael Schøler wrote:
    >
    >> They hack down my players like pinada's...
    >>
    >> http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5injuries7sm.jpg
    >

    > They can`t be found...just like your picture..??
    You cant see the picture? Strange.... The image works fine here..

    http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5injuries7sm.jpg

    what about the direct link?
    http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/321/5injuries7sm.jpg

    Mikael Schøler wrote:
    > Sunhill wrote:
    >
    >> Mikael Schøler wrote:
    >>
    >>> They hack down my players like pinada's...
    >>>
    >>> http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5injuries7sm.jpg
    >>

    >> They can`t be found...just like your picture..??
    >
    > You cant see the picture? Strange.... The image works fine here..
    >
    > http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5injuries7sm.jpg
    >
    > what about the direct link?
    > http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/321/5injuries7sm.jpg

    Got it...and WOW..Do you have physios at all?? Anyway, nice skin. Easy
    on the eyes.

    Sunhill wrote:
    > Mikael Schøler wrote:
    >
    >> Sunhill wrote:

    >>> They can`t be found...just like your picture..??
    >>

    >> You cant see the picture? Strange.... The image works fine here..
    >>
    >> http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5injuries7sm.jpg
    >>
    >> what about the direct link?
    >> http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/321/5injuries7sm.jpg
    >>

    > Got it...and WOW..Do you have physios at all?? Anyway, nice skin. Easy
    > on the eyes.
    Yeah I do have physios but in this match they didnt come in handy.. :(

    Allthough I think most of them are retiring at the end of the season..
    perhaps they took an early retirement without noticing me :(

    Yeah I like it.. its the stone skin.. :)

Games Video Games