poor reception

Last response: in Network Providers
April 13, 2005 1:45:58 PM

I have a Motorola V220 unlocked, when I use the rogers Sim Card the
reception is excellent, but with the fido sim card the reception changes
significally, no reception at all at the same places Rogers has
excellent reception.

More about : poor reception

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 7:34:25 PM

"aga" <aga@aga.com> wrote in message
>I have a Motorola V220 unlocked, when I use the rogers Sim Card the
>reception is excellent, but with the fido sim card the reception changes
>significally, no reception at all at the same places Rogers has excellent
>reception.

It could be that this phone is really good at GSM 850 and not very good at
GSM 1900.

Jim
!