poor reception

I have a Motorola V220 unlocked, when I use the rogers Sim Card the
reception is excellent, but with the fido sim card the reception changes
significally, no reception at all at the same places Rogers has
excellent reception.
1 answer Last reply
More about poor reception

    "aga" <aga@aga.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Motorola V220 unlocked, when I use the rogers Sim Card the
    >reception is excellent, but with the fido sim card the reception changes
    >significally, no reception at all at the same places Rogers has excellent
    >reception.

    It could be that this phone is really good at GSM 850 and not very good at
    GSM 1900.

    Jim

Fido SIM Card Rogers Internet Service Providers