taskbar toolbar problems

I have a toolbar on my taskbar that is mapped to a network drive. This allows
me to access VNC shortcuts along with other SAs. When I disable my wireless
network connection and enable my local area network connection, the taskbar
disappears and does not re-appear until I open the toolbar again by right
clicking on the taskbar then going to toolbars->new toolbar. Is there any way
to have this toolbar stay on reguardless of my network connection status, or
is there a shortcut I can place on my desktop that will simply allow me to
double click it to re-load the toolbar?

I would think only a script or bat file would reactivate the share.

net use z: \\machine\folder
--
Mark L. Ferguson
"pikes" <pikes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB404321-FD72-40BF-8CE1-4DE4ABD4694B@microsoft.com...
>I have a toolbar on my taskbar that is mapped to a network drive. This allows
> me to access VNC shortcuts along with other SAs. When I disable my wireless
> network connection and enable my local area network connection, the taskbar
> disappears and does not re-appear until I open the toolbar again by right
> clicking on the taskbar then going to toolbars->new toolbar. Is there any way
> to have this toolbar stay on reguardless of my network connection status, or
> is there a shortcut I can place on my desktop that will simply allow me to
> double click it to re-load the toolbar?

This still didn't work, the toolbar stays open but once the network
connection is gone, all the files that were in it disappear. Any other ideas?