WTB: Pac cabaret cp or cpo

Anyone have a nice pac cp or cpo they would like to sell? I know two bits
has the overlay, just checking around first. Thanks.

Chris M

FYI, I think the two-bits overlay is just the top part of the control
panel. I do not believe that it incorporates the bottom/front scene of
Pac-Man and the blue ghosts.

If you find a nice full rero. overlay for the top and front, please
let me know.

Brian

Brian, you're correct. I've purchased on of the Two-Bit
Pac-Man mini CPOs, but prefer one that says Midway,
instead of Namco (it is a really nice CPO, just for the
record).

Scott C.

ATL FUN wrote:
> FYI, I think the two-bits overlay is just the top part of the control
> panel. I do not believe that it incorporates the bottom/front scene of
> Pac-Man and the blue ghosts.
>
> If you find a nice full rero. overlay for the top and front, please
> let me know.
>
> Brian

Anyone have the front lower artwork that appears on the cabaret cp?

Chris M