Bob Roberts

I just got back online and was wondering what all the talk about Bob Roberts
is? Is he OK?

More about roberts

    I've heard nothing beyond his 8/27 post which sounded like they were
    planning on weathering the storm. I checked one online list of survivors,
    and saw a couple names from Gretna, but no Bob Roberts listed. Hopefully
    he's fine and just unable to get online.

    "Lumpyd" <somebody@kissmybutt.com> wrote in message
    >I just got back online and was wondering what all the talk about Bob
    >Roberts is? Is he OK?

Roberts Games Video Video Games