F/S hydro thunder

Hydro thunder F/S perfect condition..Pickup in Tucson Az $2K..or trade
for a pin of equal vaule..Last hydro i have
3 answers Last reply
More about hydro thunder

    theyre all over ebay for less than that and they offer shipping.

    True..There on ebay but there not mine..As anyone in Southern Az can
    tell you my games are in 100% working order and ppl save hundreds over
    sniper prices on ebay..hundreds or ppl from calif/az/lv/and tx cant be
    wrong....All moniters are rebuilt "not recapped" all buttons and
    switches are cleaned /adjusted and /or replaced..H/D are orginal and as
    with all my games i offer 30 day warranty on parts free tech support
    from orginal williams/bally assocaties..and i stand behind my stuff 100%

    opps:) Almost left out that.. All cpu boards are tested and prezoned
    prior to reinstallation for optimzed performance and upgraded revisions
    of ram are installed for years of trouble free play and 4 them secert
    bouns that need to be unlocked:)

Thunder Games Video Video Games Product