F/S hydro thunder

Last response: in Video Games
September 4, 2005 5:50:22 PM

Hydro thunder F/S perfect condition..Pickup in Tucson Az $2K..or trade
for a pin of equal vaule..Last hydro i have

More about : hydro thunder

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 7:59:47 PM

theyre all over ebay for less than that and they offer shipping.
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 9:59:40 PM

True..There on ebay but there not mine..As anyone in Southern Az can
tell you my games are in 100% working order and ppl save hundreds over
sniper prices on ebay..hundreds or ppl from calif/az/lv/and tx cant be
wrong....All moniters are rebuilt "not recapped" all buttons and
switches are cleaned /adjusted and /or replaced..H/D are orginal and as
with all my games i offer 30 day warranty on parts free tech support
from orginal williams/bally assocaties..and i stand behind my stuff 100%
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 10:05:57 PM

opps:)  Almost left out that.. All cpu boards are tested and prezoned
prior to reinstallation for optimzed performance and upgraded revisions
of ram are installed for years of trouble free play and 4 them secert
bouns that need to be unlocked:)
!