I Know The Score matchday 1 table

A wide range of scores for this first week, and looks like some didn't use
their Bankers and Insurance very well ;-)

POS PLAYER PTS TW BB

1 (new) Phil L 17 +17 +1
2 (new) Stephen W 13 +13 +1
3 (new) Mr T 10 +10 +1
4 (new) Pete H 8 +8 +1
5 (new) Hamish 7 +7 +1
6= (new) Nick The Greek 5 +5 +1
6= (new) Rich Mills 5 +5 0
8 (new) Miljenko 3 +3 +1
9 (new) Mark G 2 +2 0
10= (new) Edu -1 -1 0
10= (new) Marc R -1 -1 0
12 (new) Ceo -2 -2 0

And I'm above Miljenko and Nick for now :-D

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

Hamish wrote:
> A wide range of scores for this first week, and looks like some didn't use their Bankers and Insurance very well ;-)

I'm pretty sure my Banker was for Chelsea to win 1-0, and my Insurance was
Man. United to win 2-0. Bah!

> 2 (new) Stephen W 13 +13 +1

Bloody hell! Another pretty good start which will turn sour.

> And I'm above Miljenko and Nick for now :-D

Let's mock them while we still can. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Wowsers....1st place :)
Amazing....now the tirck is just managing to do week 1 over again LOL.
Phil

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:12:34 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>A wide range of scores for this first week, and looks like some didn't use
>their Bankers and Insurance very well ;-)
>
> POS PLAYER PTS TW BB
>
> 1 (new) Phil L 17 +17 +1
> 2 (new) Stephen W 13 +13 +1
> 3 (new) Mr T 10 +10 +1
> 4 (new) Pete H 8 +8 +1
> 5 (new) Hamish 7 +7 +1
> 6= (new) Nick The Greek 5 +5 +1
> 6= (new) Rich Mills 5 +5 0
> 8 (new) Miljenko 3 +3 +1
> 9 (new) Mark G 2 +2 0
> 10= (new) Edu -1 -1 0
> 10= (new) Marc R -1 -1 0
> 12 (new) Ceo -2 -2 0
>

>And I'm above Miljenko and Nick for now :-D

Being above Miljenko is not a big achievement...
Now, being above me, well that's another story. It will be rectified
soon.

-Nick

Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:39:33 +0300, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:12:34 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>
>> A wide range of scores for this first week, and looks like some didn't
>> use
>> their Bankers and Insurance very well ;-)
>>
>> POS PLAYER PTS TW BB
>>
>> 1 (new) Phil L 17 +17 +1
>> 2 (new) Stephen W 13 +13 +1
>> 3 (new) Mr T 10 +10 +1
>> 4 (new) Pete H 8 +8 +1
>> 5 (new) Hamish 7 +7 +1
>> 6= (new) Nick The Greek 5 +5 +1
>> 6= (new) Rich Mills 5 +5 0
>> 8 (new) Miljenko 3 +3 +1
>> 9 (new) Mark G 2 +2 0
>> 10= (new) Edu -1 -1 0
>> 10= (new) Marc R -1 -1 0
>> 12 (new) Ceo -2 -2 0
>>

>> And I'm above Miljenko and Nick for now :-D
>
> Being above Miljenko is not a big achievement...
> Now, being above me, well that's another story. It will be rectified
> soon.
>

> -Nick

well, I haven't much to say as I missed two aspects of the game, now that
I'm aware of the rules I might overcome that total failure

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Conkers 'other' bad fur day wrote:
> Wowsers....1st place :)
> Amazing....now the tirck is just managing to do week 1 over again LOL.
> Phil

Good start, may it not last ;-)

--

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:12:34 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>
>> A wide range of scores for this first week, and looks like some
>> didn't use their Bankers and Insurance very well ;-)
>>
>> POS PLAYER PTS TW BB
>>
>> 1 (new) Phil L 17 +17 +1
>> 2 (new) Stephen W 13 +13 +1
>> 3 (new) Mr T 10 +10 +1
>> 4 (new) Pete H 8 +8 +1
>> 5 (new) Hamish 7 +7 +1
>> 6= (new) Nick The Greek 5 +5 +1
>> 6= (new) Rich Mills 5 +5 0
>> 8 (new) Miljenko 3 +3 +1
>> 9 (new) Mark G 2 +2 0
>> 10= (new) Edu -1 -1 0
>> 10= (new) Marc R -1 -1 0
>> 12 (new) Ceo -2 -2 0
>>

>> And I'm above Miljenko and Nick for now :-D
>
> Being above Miljenko is not a big achievement...
> Now, being above me, well that's another story. It will be rectified
> soon.
>

> -Nick

Keep thee behind me Satan :p I don't care if I come 3rd last, as long as
I'm ahead of Nick and Miljenko ;-)

--

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 01:11:32 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>Keep thee behind me Satan :p I don't care if I come 3rd last, as long as
>I'm ahead of Nick and Miljenko ;-)

Can't see it happening as I'll be above Miljenko who'll be above you
:)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 01:11:32 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Keep thee behind me Satan :p I don't care if I come 3rd last, as
>> long as I'm ahead of Nick and Miljenko ;-)
>
> Can't see it happening as I'll be above Miljenko who'll be above you
> :)
>
> -Nick

so you're saying you want me to be the bottom of a Miljenko sandwhich?
eeeeeeewwww

--

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:08:09 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 01:11:32 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Keep thee behind me Satan :p I don't care if I come 3rd last, as
>>> long as I'm ahead of Nick and Miljenko ;-)
>>
>> Can't see it happening as I'll be above Miljenko who'll be above you
>> :)
>>
>> -Nick
>
>so you're saying you want me to be the bottom of a Miljenko sandwhich?
>eeeeeeewwww

That's sick !!!!!

-Nick

TRENDING THREADS