Active X error messages?

Hi...
Hope someone can help.
I just noticed that I am starting to receive this message:
"Your current setting prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. As a
result, the page may not display correctly."

Now, I have sought a solution and was told to go into Internet options and
change the security settings to allow running and scripting of Active X
controls, but still no change after doing so.
Can someone direct me to a victorious solution?
Thanks in advance...
Apeke

This ought to keep you busy <g>.

ActiveX problems in IE
Have a look at these links:

Error Message: An ActiveX Control on This Page Is Not Safe... [Q182744]
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q182/7/44.asp

Trusted Web Site Prompts to Download ActiveX Controls [Q174558]
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q174558

ActiveX errors when you run Internet Explorer [Q177943]

http://support.microsoft.com?scid=kb;EN-US;Q177943

Error Messages Received Downloading Windows Media Audio Files [Q250035]
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q250035

Error Message: An ActiveX Control on This Page Is Not Safe [Q251365]
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q251365

Java .cab File Installation from .hta File Does Not Work [Q288973]
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q288973

Error When Downloading ActiveX Control with Low Disk Space [Q250737]
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q250737

Err Msg: This Page Provides Potentially Unsafe Information to an ActiveX
Control
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q235/6/53.ASP

PRB: MSDN Library Topics Display ActiveX Control Warning
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q241/3/85.ASP

"apeke" <apeke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi...
> Hope someone can help.
> I just noticed that I am starting to receive this message:
> "Your current setting prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. As a
> result, the page may not display correctly."
>
> Now, I have sought a solution and was told to go into Internet options and
> change the security settings to allow running and scripting of Active X
> controls, but still no change after doing so.
> Can someone direct me to a victorious solution?
> Thanks in advance...
> Apeke

WOW....LOL, Yes, This will definately keep me hopping...
Thanks for all the links...
I appreciate it Michael...
Sincerely,
Apeke

"Michael T" wrote:

> This ought to keep you busy <g>.
>
> ActiveX problems in IE
> Have a look at these links:
>

> Error Message: An ActiveX Control on This Page Is Not Safe... [Q182744]
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q182/7/44.asp
>

> Trusted Web Site Prompts to Download ActiveX Controls [Q174558]
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q174558
>

> ActiveX errors when you run Internet Explorer [Q177943]
>
> http://support.microsoft.com?scid=kb;EN-US;Q177943
>

> Error Messages Received Downloading Windows Media Audio Files [Q250035]
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q250035
>

> Error Message: An ActiveX Control on This Page Is Not Safe [Q251365]
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q251365
>

> Java .cab File Installation from .hta File Does Not Work [Q288973]
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q288973
>

> Error When Downloading ActiveX Control with Low Disk Space [Q250737]
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q250737
>

> Err Msg: This Page Provides Potentially Unsafe Information to an ActiveX
> Control
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q235/6/53.ASP
>
> PRB: MSDN Library Topics Display ActiveX Control Warning
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q241/3/85.ASP
>

> "apeke" <apeke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi...
> > Hope someone can help.
> > I just noticed that I am starting to receive this message:
> > "Your current setting prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. As a
> > result, the page may not display correctly."
> >
> > Now, I have sought a solution and was told to go into Internet options and
> > change the security settings to allow running and scripting of Active X
> > controls, but still no change after doing so.
> > Can someone direct me to a victorious solution?
> > Thanks in advance...
> > Apeke

Did you change the setting in the correct Zone? In other words, this
setting exists in the "Internet", "Local Intranet" and "Trusted Sites"
zones.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"

"apeke" <apeke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi...
> Hope someone can help.
> I just noticed that I am starting to receive this message:
> "Your current setting prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. As a
> result, the page may not display correctly."
>
> Now, I have sought a solution and was told to go into Internet options and
> change the security settings to allow running and scripting of Active X
> controls, but still no change after doing so.
> Can someone direct me to a victorious solution?
> Thanks in advance...
> Apeke

Yes I did...
And I have everything straightened out Hallelujah...
Thanks for the posted help all..
Blessings,
Apeke