Costa Mesa Auction this weekend....

newbie

Hi,
Was wondering who's going and what they were going to bring to this
weekend's auction? I would LOVE IT if somebody would bring an Elevator
Action there.....(hint, hint) :)

Ted

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Hey Ted,
if you go, make some notes on what some games are selling for.
chime in here and let us know.
I enjoy hearing the updates to what went down.
I will be unable to make this one, I have a b-day party I must attend same
time.

Troy,