Transfer AOL favorites to Yahoo

June 27, 2005 6:07:02 PM

I am trying to transfer all my AOL favorites to Yahoo. I am getting rid of
AOL. I cannot figure out how to do this, does anyone have any ideas. I
have Windows XP and am on a cable modem.
June 27, 2005 6:07:03 PM

The Favorites list in AOL are maintained by the ISP (Internet Service
Provider).
Some ISPs have the ability to import/export Favorites, but AOL does not let
you export them. The best way is to create an email and drag&drop all your
Favorites one at a time to it and email it to your Yahoo account. Check with
Yahoo and maybe you can import them from AOL. One more comment, if
you still have both accounts active, you can access your Favorites on AOL thru
your Yahoo account and then possibly save them. Maybe another reader of
this post has a better response. :~)
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.