Hi, I have XP pro SP2 so how can I make sure that is my USB2 port is
configured and working as USB2 not USB1. Thanks in Advance

Open your Device manager.
In the details pane, click the plus sign to the left of
Universal Serial Bus controllers.
If the word "Enhanced" is included in any of the listed
controllers, your computer has USB 2.0 controller drivers
installed.

Check your motherboard's User's Guide for information
on how to enable USB enhanced mode in your BIOS.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"samh" wrote:

| Hi, I have XP pro SP2 so how can I make sure that is my USB2 port is
| configured and working as USB2 not USB1. Thanks in Advance

TRENDING THREADS