Premier on TV

Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea:

Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
start, Ljungberg dived
Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to me was
a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair result as
Newcastle could not attack
Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance, complacency
can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal was magnificent.

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
12 answers Last reply
More about premier

    Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    > Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea:
    >
    > Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
    > Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
    > Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
    > start, Ljungberg dived
    > Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to me
    > was a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair
    > result as Newcastle could not attack
    > Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
    > Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance, complacency
    > can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal was magnificent.

    Speaking of Crespo's goal.. anyone got a link for that anywhere?

    Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    > Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea:
    >
    > Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
    > Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
    > Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
    > start, Ljungberg dived
    > Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to me
    > was a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair
    > result as Newcastle could not attack
    > Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
    > Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance, complacency
    > can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal was magnificent.

    Basically you watched a few football games and got an opinion??

    Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:12:58 +0200, Sunhill <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com>
    escreveu:

    > Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    >> Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and
    >> Chelsea:
    >> Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
    >> Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
    >> Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
    >> start, Ljungberg dived
    >> Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to me
    >> was a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair
    >> result as Newcastle could not attack
    >> Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
    >> Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance,
    >> complacency can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal
    >> was magnificent.
    >>

    > Basically you watched a few football games and got an opinion??

    what are you asking Frank? This is a short commentary about what I saw,
    period.
    if you have any comments I would be glad to discuss...

    --

    Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    > Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:12:58 +0200, Sunhill
    > <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:
    >
    >> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    >>
    >>> Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and
    >>> Chelsea:
    >>> Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
    >>> Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
    >>> Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time
    >>> to start, Ljungberg dived
    >>> Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to
    >>> me was a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired.
    >>> Fair result as Newcastle could not attack
    >>> Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
    >>> Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance,
    >>> complacency can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo
    >>> goal was magnificent.
    >>>

    >> Basically you watched a few football games and got an opinion??
    >

    > what are you asking Frank? This is a short commentary about what I saw,
    > period.
    > if you have any comments I would be glad to discuss...

    Lol...just trying to raise your bloodpressure a few points...and I did..???

    On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:21:30 +0200, Sunhill
    <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote:

    >Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    >> Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:12:58 +0200, Sunhill
    >> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:

    >>> Basically you watched a few football games and got an opinion??
    >>

    >> what are you asking Frank? This is a short commentary about what I saw,
    >> period.
    >> if you have any comments I would be glad to discuss...
    >>

    >Lol...just trying to raise your bloodpressure a few points...and I did..???

    FIGHT!
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

    Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:21:30 +0200, Sunhill <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com>
    escreveu:

    > Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    >> Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:12:58 +0200, Sunhill
    >> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:

    >>> Basically you watched a few football games and got an opinion??
    >> what are you asking Frank? This is a short commentary about what I
    >> saw, period.
    >> if you have any comments I would be glad to discuss...
    >>

    > Lol...just trying to raise your bloodpressure a few points...and I
    > did..???

    not really, as Chelsea won, can't say same about Reds! :-)

    --

    "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    > Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and
    > Chelsea:
    >
    > Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
    > Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
    > Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
    > start, Ljungberg dived
    > Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to me was
    > a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair result as
    > Newcastle could not attack
    > Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
    > Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance, complacency
    > can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal was magnificent.

    United were good without really getting out of 2nd gear. Rooney is in a
    differnet class at the moment and Ruud looks pretty sharp again.

    Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    > Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:21:30 +0200, Sunhill
    > <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:
    >
    >> Eduardo Liguori wrote:

    >>> what are you asking Frank? This is a short commentary about what I
    >>> saw, period.
    >>> if you have any comments I would be glad to discuss...
    >>>

    >> Lol...just trying to raise your bloodpressure a few points...and I
    >> did..???
    >>

    > not really, as Chelsea won, can't say same about Reds! :-)

    Nah...we go for the BIG trophies, not the mickey mouse league....;)

    Em Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:02:35 +0200, Sunhill <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com>
    escreveu:

    > Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    >> Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:21:30 +0200, Sunhill
    >> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:

    >>> Lol...just trying to raise your bloodpressure a few points...and I
    >>> did..???
    >>>
    >> not really, as Chelsea won, can't say same about Reds! :-)
    >>

    > Nah...we go for the BIG trophies, not the mickey mouse league....;)

    lmao

    --

    Robbie Niblock wrote:
    > "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >> Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and
    >> Chelsea:
    >>
    >> Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
    >> Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
    >> Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
    >> start, Ljungberg dived
    >> Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to
    >> me was a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair
    >> result as Newcastle could not attack
    >> Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
    >> Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance,
    >> complacency can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal
    >> was magnificent.
    >
    > United were good without really getting out of 2nd gear. Rooney is in
    > a differnet class at the moment and Ruud looks pretty sharp again.

    United will be troubled at the back by sides with good strikers.

    "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in

    >> United were good without really getting out of 2nd gear. Rooney
    >> is in a differnet class at the moment and Ruud looks pretty sharp
    >> again.
    >
    > United will be troubled at the back by sides with good strikers.

    I fear that you may be right if the first-half of the Everton match is
    anything to go on.

    --
    PG

    PivotalG wrote:
    > "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
    >
    >>> United were good without really getting out of 2nd gear. Rooney
    >>> is in a differnet class at the moment and Ruud looks pretty sharp
    >>> again.
    >>
    >> United will be troubled at the back by sides with good strikers.
    >
    > I fear that you may be right if the first-half of the Everton match is
    > anything to go on.

    The 2 in the middle didn't look solid enough for me, considering it was only
    Marcus Bent they were up against.

TV Games Video Games