  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 27, 2005 5:02:08 PM

Accidently I changed the administrator account to a liited account and
limited account to be the administrator account. When I try to change it
back it tells me something like "request denied" . How can I change the two
account back to normal? Please help. I'm really worried about this. This
is not my computer, so please help.

More about : problem administrator account

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 7:34:58 PM

relax...log on to the account that does have admin rights, open user account
from control panel, and then, first change the account that you have set as
a limited account back to an account that has admin rights.
Then, log in to the account that you just changed from a limited account to
an admin account, open the user accounts form control panel, fine the
account that you no longer want to have admin rights, and change it to
limited.

news:D 9A57B65-B697-412A-B740-BEBA62F65FD1@microsoft.com...