Have no idea what the going rate is on this.
This is a complete kit to upgrade a pacman to a Pacman Plus - Roms, 2 Color
Proms and the big epoxy thing with ribbon cable.
Works 100% but 1 pin did come off the ribbon connector when i removed it
[easy to fix].
$35 shipped or best offer [since I have no idea of its value].

Accept Paypal.
Dan

--
Dan Goett
www.pinballdoctor.net

Hey Dan, nice to see you on this side of the
wire. :> I looked over the web site and
it's coming along, as if your collection
(paint me jealous). I'll have to swing by
your dad's place, since I've loved to play
that Time Machine. :>

Scott C.