Windows XP Login at Startup

When I start up windows is goes right into the User automatically. I would
like windows to stop at the user portion, pick the user, and put in the
password. Where do I go to turn this on or off.

Thankx

Rob
1 answer Last reply
More about windows login startup

    In news:Oe$mzN2eFHA.1612@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
    Rob Smith <eechoo@gmail.com> had this to say:

    > When I start up windows is goes right into the User automatically. I
    > would like windows to stop at the user portion, pick the user, and
    > put in the password. Where do I go to turn this on or off.
    >
    > Thankx
    >
    > Rob

    Start > Run > type "control userpasswords2" without the quotes > hit enter >
    tick the box requiring users to enter a username and password > click apply
    or okay a couple of times > reboot to make sure it works.

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

Login Windows XP