What is this game worth?

What would be a fair price for this Street Fighter Alpa 3:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/for/95501461.html

I am interested in using it as a multi cabinet with other Jamma boards
and not sure what to offer. Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about what game worth

    $200 max

    Pat D.

    kaz1961 wrote:
    > What would be a fair price for this Street Fighter Alpa 3:
    >
    > http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/for/95501461.html
    >
    > I am interested in using it as a multi cabinet with other Jamma boards
    > and not sure what to offer. Thanks

    the boardset will go for $150 or so on e-bay... cab is probably $100 or
    so... I wouldn't go any higher then $250 tops.

    "Pat Danis" <patdanis@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote in message
    > $200 max
    >
    > Pat D.
    >
    > kaz1961 wrote:
    >> What would be a fair price for this Street Fighter Alpa 3:
    >>
    >> http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/for/95501461.html
    >>
    >> I am interested in using it as a multi cabinet with other Jamma boards
    >> and not sure what to offer. Thanks

    $250 is probably right. Most of these pop up with 25" monitors (hence
    adding another $75+) but this one appears to have a 19" with burn from
    another game.

    tim (NH)

    "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > the boardset will go for $150 or so on e-bay... cab is probably $100 or
    > so... I wouldn't go any higher then $250 tops.
    >
    > "Pat Danis" <patdanis@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote in message
    >> $200 max
    >>
    >> Pat D.
    >>
    >> kaz1961 wrote:
    >>> What would be a fair price for this Street Fighter Alpa 3:
    >>>
    >>> http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/for/95501461.html
    >>>
    >>> I am interested in using it as a multi cabinet with other Jamma boards
    >>> and not sure what to offer. Thanks

Street Fighter Games Video Games