Warlords Cocktail Dimensions

Can someone please tell me how wide, tall, and deep a warlords cocktail
table is?

thanks
Phil

w= 32.50
D= 25.12
weight 169 lbs

Okay i found these out from an old post. All i need now is the height.

thanks,
phil

That depends if your including the legs,. The legs telescope. At the
sitting position and at it's lowest level, my cabinet is 30". With
the legs removed the cabinet itself is 22.5"