The New Den

July 2004
Theo Paphitis was delighted with Millwall UEFA spot and have decided to
give some more input on the club. Managing Director José Carlos Brunoro
was hired and his initial move was to secure a £50M loan to upgrade the
club transfer budget on £25M. Eduardo Liguori will replace Denis Wise as
club manager and the unknow brazilian presented his crew with Valdir
Joaquim de Moraes as his Assistant, Antonio Mello (coach) and Joaquim
Grava (Physio).
The New Den will open to fans on August 1st with new 30,000 seats and
60,000 expansion capacity.
After that it was time to rebuild the suqad looking for a good Euro run:

GK ?/G Stack
DR Arce (waiting WP)/K Muscat
DL G Le Saux/D Livermore
DC Ward/?
DC M Desailly/Lawrence
MR W Routledge/P Iffil
ML J Kristiansen/Sweeney
MC J Morris/Elliot
MC M Tonge/Djalminha
SC C Bellamy/Hayles
SC Edmundo (waiting WP)/Hayles

more players yet to come, and Liguori is concerned with the difficulties
to find a reliable Kepper.

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> July 2004
> Theo Paphitis was delighted with Millwall UEFA spot and have decided to
> give some more input on the club. Managing Director José Carlos Brunoro
> was hired and his initial move was to secure a £50M loan to upgrade the
> club transfer budget on £25M. Eduardo Liguori will replace Denis Wise
> as club manager and the unknow brazilian presented his crew with
> Valdir Joaquim de Moraes as his Assistant, Antonio Mello (coach) and
> Joaquim Grava (Physio).
> The New Den will open to fans on August 1st with new 30,000 seats and
> 60,000 expansion capacity.
> After that it was time to rebuild the suqad looking for a good Euro run:
>
> GK ?/G Stack
> DR Arce (waiting WP)/K Muscat
> DL G Le Saux/D Livermore
> DC Ward/?
> DC M Desailly/Lawrence
> MR W Routledge/P Iffil
> ML J Kristiansen/Sweeney
> MC J Morris/Elliot
> MC M Tonge/Djalminha
> SC C Bellamy/Hayles
> SC Edmundo (waiting WP)/Hayles
>
> more players yet to come, and Liguori is concerned with the
> difficulties to find a reliable Kepper.

How is Bellamy behaving?? Edmundo was brilliant for both Palmeiras and
Cagliari when I managed them.

Em Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:04:26 +0200, Sunhill <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> July 2004
>> Theo Paphitis was delighted with Millwall UEFA spot and have decided
>> to give some more input on the club. Managing Director José Carlos
>> Brunoro was hired and his initial move was to secure a £50M loan to
>> upgrade the club transfer budget on £25M. Eduardo Liguori will replace
>> Denis Wise as club manager and the unknow brazilian presented his crew
>> with Valdir Joaquim de Moraes as his Assistant, Antonio Mello (coach)
>> and Joaquim Grava (Physio).
>> The New Den will open to fans on August 1st with new 30,000 seats and
>> 60,000 expansion capacity.
>> After that it was time to rebuild the suqad looking for a good Euro run:
>> GK ?/G Stack
>> DR Arce (waiting WP)/K Muscat
>> DL G Le Saux/D Livermore
>> DC Ward/?
>> DC M Desailly/Lawrence
>> MR W Routledge/P Iffil
>> ML J Kristiansen/Sweeney
>> MC J Morris/Elliot
>> MC M Tonge/Djalminha
>> SC C Bellamy/Hayles
>> SC Edmundo (waiting WP)/Hayles
>> more players yet to come, and Liguori is concerned with the
>> difficulties to find a reliable Kepper.
>>

> How is Bellamy behaving?? Edmundo was brilliant for both Palmeiras and
> Cagliari when I managed them.

haven't started yet, but he came telling fans he will let them delighted,
and fans loved him

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

September 2004

Theo Paphitis was delighted with Millwall UEFA spot and have decided to
give some more input on the club. Managing Director José Carlos Brunoro
was hired and his initial move was to secure a £50M loan to upgrade the
club transfer budget on £25M. Eduardo Liguori will replace Denis Wise as
club manager and the unknow brazilian presented his crew with Valdir
Joaquim de Moraes as his Assistant, Antonio Mello (coach) and Joaquim
Grava (Physio).
The New Den was re oppened to fans on August 1st with new 35,000 seats and
60,000 expansion capacity.

Actual squad:

GK G Stack(L)/A Marshall
DR P Jagielka/K Muscat/J Otsemobor
DL D Livermore/G Le Saux
DC D Ward/Z Rehman(L)
DC A Webster/M Desailly/M Lawrence
MR P Iffil/W Routledge
ML J Kristiansen/P Sweeney
MC D Prutton/M Elliot/D Wise/S Freund
MC M Tonge/J Morris/Djalminha/Y Djorkaeff
SC C Bellamy/B Hayles/K Braniff
SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie/D Dichio

a large squad as we want to compete for Cups and Euro, after 5 matches
we're at 7th place with 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss to Leeds at Elland Road.

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

qwerty

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2002

"Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> September 2004
>
> Theo Paphitis was delighted with Millwall UEFA spot and have decided to
> give some more input on the club. Managing Director José Carlos Brunoro
> was hired and his initial move was to secure a £50M loan to upgrade the
> club transfer budget on £25M. Eduardo Liguori will replace Denis Wise as
> club manager and the unknow brazilian presented his crew with Valdir
> Joaquim de Moraes as his Assistant, Antonio Mello (coach) and Joaquim
> Grava (Physio).
> The New Den was re oppened to fans on August 1st with new 35,000 seats and
> 60,000 expansion capacity.
>
> Actual squad:
>
> GK G Stack(L)/A Marshall
> DR P Jagielka/K Muscat/J Otsemobor
> DL D Livermore/G Le Saux
> DC D Ward/Z Rehman(L)
> DC A Webster/M Desailly/M Lawrence
> MR P Iffil/W Routledge
> ML J Kristiansen/P Sweeney
> MC D Prutton/M Elliot/D Wise/S Freund
> MC M Tonge/J Morris/Djalminha/Y Djorkaeff
> SC C Bellamy/B Hayles/K Braniff
> SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie/D Dichio
>
> a large squad as we want to compete for Cups and Euro, after 5 matches
> we're at 7th place with 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss to Leeds at Elland Road.
>

> --
> Eduardo Liguori
>
> Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
> http://www.opera.com/m2/

Well that's just typical: bloody favouritism. I get Millwall after 3+
seasons at Farnborough and you waltz right in with a big cash budget and a
big stadium.

Paphitis' pet, you are!

Qwerty

Em Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:00:32 GMT, Qwerty <schachmal@hotmail.com> escreveu:

> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> September 2004
>>
>> Theo Paphitis was delighted with Millwall UEFA spot and have decided to
>> give some more input on the club. Managing Director José Carlos Brunoro
>> was hired and his initial move was to secure a £50M loan to upgrade the
>> club transfer budget on £25M. Eduardo Liguori will replace Denis Wise as
>> club manager and the unknow brazilian presented his crew with Valdir
>> Joaquim de Moraes as his Assistant, Antonio Mello (coach) and Joaquim
>> Grava (Physio).
>> The New Den was re oppened to fans on August 1st with new 35,000 seats
>> and
>> 60,000 expansion capacity.
>>
>> Actual squad:
>>
>> GK G Stack(L)/A Marshall
>> DR P Jagielka/K Muscat/J Otsemobor
>> DL D Livermore/G Le Saux
>> DC D Ward/Z Rehman(L)
>> DC A Webster/M Desailly/M Lawrence
>> MR P Iffil/W Routledge
>> ML J Kristiansen/P Sweeney
>> MC D Prutton/M Elliot/D Wise/S Freund
>> MC M Tonge/J Morris/Djalminha/Y Djorkaeff
>> SC C Bellamy/B Hayles/K Braniff
>> SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie/D Dichio
>>
>> a large squad as we want to compete for Cups and Euro, after 5 matches
>> we're at 7th place with 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss to Leeds at Elland
>> Road.
>>

>> --
>> Eduardo Liguori
>>
>> Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
>> http://www.opera.com/m2/
>
> Well that's just typical: bloody favouritism. I get Millwall after 3+
> seasons at Farnborough and you waltz right in with a big cash budget and
> big stadium.
>
> Paphitis' pet, you are!
>
> Qwerty

o damned, I forgot the alert: "Warning: This is a game!" :)

--

> o damned, I forgot the alert: "Warning: This is a game!" :)

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death... I can
assure them it is much more serious than that."
Bill Shankly

;-)

--
PG

Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> Actual squad:
> SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie/D Dichio
> (snipped various places <ouch>)
> a large squad as we want to compete for Cups and Euro, after 5 matches
> we're at 7th place with 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss to Leeds at Elland Road.

You have Rushfeldt, Scott Dobie and Danny Dichio and you expect to challenge
for honours?

Em Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:23:07 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>
>> Actual squad:
>> SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie/D Dichio
>> (snipped various places <ouch>)
>> a large squad as we want to compete for Cups and Euro, after 5 matches
>> we're at 7th place with 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss to Leeds at Elland
>> Road.
>
> You have Rushfeldt, Scott Dobie and Danny Dichio and you expect to
> challenge
> for honours?

it's Championship, cannot buy much better, so far we're fine for a
play-off end, let's see...

--
[...]

ML J Kristiansen/Y Djorkaeff/P Sweeney
MC D Prutton/M Elliot/D Wise/S Freund
MC M Tonge/J Morris/Djalminhax
SC C Bellamy/B Hayles/K Braniff
SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie/D Dichio

After 11 league matches we are 4th, 6-3-2 record - 21 points
Leicester leads with 25 points followed by Q.P.R. 23 and Derby 22.

Club records:
Top Scorers: Bellamy/Rushfeldt 4 goals 9/6 apps respectively
Top avg: Tonge 7,5 11(1) apps
Top Assistant: Kristianses 5 assists 8(3) apps

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Chairman: Theo Paphitis
Managing Director: José Carlos Brunoro
Manager: Eduardo Liguori
Assiatant Manager: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes
Coaches: Antonio Mello, Denis Wise, Marcel Desailly
Physio: Joaquim Grava

The New Den has a new record attendance: FA Cup 3rd rnd v. Liverpool (1x0)
= 34,911.

Squad:

GK J Lastuvka/G Stack(L)/A Marshall
DR P Jagielka/K Muscat/J Otsemobor
DL D Livermore/G Le Saux
DC D Ward/A Webster
DC M Desailly/M Lawrence
MR P Iffil/W Routledge
ML J Kristiansen/Y Djorkaeff/P Sweeney
MC D Prutton/M Elliot/S Freund
MC M Tonge/J Morris
SC C Bellamy/B Hayles/K Braniff
SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie

After 27 league matches we are 5th, 14-7-6 record - 49 points
Leicester leads with 58 points followed by Derby 53, Saints 50 and Wolves
49.

Club records:
Top Scorers: Rushfeldt 16 goals 22 apps
Top Assistant: Kristianses 9 assists 22(3) apps

Future transfers (2005/06 season):
Kyeron Richardson from Man Utd
Lee Clark from Fulham
Rasiak from Derby
Lee Bowyer from Newcastle
Graham Stack from Arsenal

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Chairman: Theo Paphitis
Managing Director: José Carlos Brunoro
Manager: Eduardo Liguori
Assistant Manager: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes
Coaches: Antonio Mello, Denis Wise, Marcel Desailly
Physio: Joaquim Grava

The New Den has a new record attendance: FA Cup 3rd rnd v. Liverpool
(1x0) = 34,911.

Squad:

GK J Lastuvka/G Stack(L)/A Marshall
DR P Jagielka/K Muscat/J Otsemobor
DL D Livermore/G Le Saux
DC D Ward/A Webster
DC M Desailly/M Lawrence
MR P Ifill/W Routledge
ML J Kristiansen/Y Djorkaeff
MC D Prutton/M Elliot/S Freund
MC S Parker(L)/M Tonge/J Morris
SC C Bellamy/N Mellor(L)/B Hayles
SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie

After 30 league matches we are 3rd, 17-7-6 record - 58 points
Leicester leads with 67 points followed by Derby 62.

Club records:
Top Scorer: Rushfeldt 20 goals 27 apps
Top League Scorer: Rushfeldt 17 goals
Top Assistant: Kristiansen 10 assists 27(3) apps
Most MoM: Rushfeldt 5 MoM
MGWR - 4
MGLR - 4
MGWL - 15
MGWW - 5

Future transfers (2005/06 season):
Kieron Richardson from Man Utd
Lee Clark from Fulham
G Rasiak from Derby
Lee Bowyer from Newcastle
Graham Stack from Arsenal

Highest Fee Paid: W Routledge £2,9M from Crystal Palace

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Chairman: Theo Paphitis
Managing Director: José Carlos Brunoro
Manager: Eduardo Liguori
Assistant Manager: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes
Coaches: Antonio Mello, Denis Wise, Marcel Desailly
Physio: Joaquim Grava

The New Den has a new record attendance: FA Cup 3rd rnd v. Liverpool
(1x0) = 34,911.

Squad:

GK J Lastuvka/G Stack(L)
DR P Jagielka/K Muscat/J Otsemobor
DL D Livermore/G Le Saux
DC D Ward/A Webster
DC M Desailly/M Lawrence
MR P Ifill/W Routledge
ML M Tonge/Y Djorkaeff/J Kristiansen*
MC D Prutton/M Elliot
MC S Parker(L)/J Morris
SC C Bellamy/B Hayles
SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie

After 33 league matches we are 4th, 18-9-6 record - 63 points
Leicester leads with 72 points followed by Derby 67 and Saints 66 points
all with +2 matches played.
We still trust we can get automatic promotion with a 2nd place finish.

Millwall lost FA Cup 5th rd @Bolton 3 x 1

The Lions are through UEFA Cup 2nd Knockout Rd v. Dinamo Kiev

Club records:
Top Scorer: Rushfeldt 22 goals 31 apps
Top League Scorer: Rushfeldt 19 goals
Top Assistant: Kristiansen 12 assists 31(3) apps
Jan got four months injury, so he won't be back this season*
Most MoM: Rushfeldt 5 MoM
MGWR - 4
MGLR - 4
MGWL - 20
MGWW - 5

Future transfers (2005/06 season):
Kieron Richardson from Man Utd
Lee Clark from Fulham
G Rasiak from Derby
Lee Bowyer from Newcastle
Graham Stack from Arsenal

Highest Fee Paid: W Routledge £2,9M from Crystal Palace

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Chairman: Theo Paphitis
Managing Director: José Carlos Brunoro
Manager: Eduardo Liguori
Assistant Manager: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes
Coaches: Antonio Mello, Denis Wise, Marcel Desailly, Cantarelli
Physio: Joaquim Grava

The New Den has a new record attendance: FA Cup 3rd rnd v. Liverpool
(1x0) = 34,911.

Squad:

GK J Lastuvka/G Stack(L)
DR P Jagielka/K Muscat/J Otsemobor
DL D Livermore/T Craig/G Le Saux
DC D Ward/M Lawrence
DC A Webster/M Desailly
MR P Ifill/W Routledge
ML R Ricketts(L)/M Tonge/J Kristiansen*
MC J Morris/M Elliot/D Prutton*
MC S Parker(L)
SC C Bellamy/M Quigley
SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie

With two matches to go we are 4th, 22-12-10 record - 78 points
Wolves leads with 88 points followed by Leicester 82 and Derby 82 points
We now trust we can reach play-offs.

Millwall lost FA Cup 5th rd @Bolton 3 x 1
The Lions were eliminated at UEFA Cup 2nd Knockout Rd v. Dinamo Kiev (1x1
agg) on away goals.

Club records:
Top Scorer: Rushfeldt 29 goals 39(1) apps
Top League Scorer: Rushfeldt 26 goals
Top Assistant: Kristiansen 12 assists 31(3) apps
Jan got four months injury, so he won't be back this season*
Prutton got five months injury, so he won't be back this season*
Most MoM: Rushfeldt 6 MoM
MGWR - 4
MGLR - 4
MGWL - 20
MGWW - 5

Future transfers (2005/06 season):
Kieron Richardson from Man Utd
Lee Clark from Fulham
G Rasiak from Derby
Lee Bowyer from Newcastle
Graham Stack from Arsenal
Richie Partrige from Liverpool

Highest Fee Paid: W Routledge £2,9M from Crystal Palace

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Chairman: Theo Paphitis
Managing Director: José Carlos Brunoro
Manager: Eduardo Liguori
Assistant Manager: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes
Coaches: Antonio Mello, Denis Wise, Marcel Desailly, Cantarelli
Physio: Joaquim Grava, Jose Luiz Runco

The New Den has a new record attendance: Play Off Semi-final v.
Southampton (3x1) = 34,966.

Squad:

GK J Lastuvka/G Stack(L)
DR P Jagielka/K Muscat/J Otsemobor
DL D Livermore/T Craig
DC D Ward/M Lawrence
DC A Webster/M Desailly
MR P Ifill/W Routledge
ML R Ricketts(L)/M Tonge/J Kristiansen*
MC J Morris/M Elliot/D Prutton*
MC S Parker(L)
SC C Bellamy/M Quigley
SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie

Finals table:
1st Wolves - 89 points
2nd Derby - 86 points
3rd Leicester - 85 points
4th MILLWALL - 83 points
5th Southampton - 83 points
6th Leeds - 83 points

Play-off semis Saints 0x1 MILLWALL
MILLWALL 3x1 Saints
Play-off final: Millwall x Leicester

Millwall lost FA Cup 5th rd @Bolton 3 x 1
The Lions were eliminated at UEFA Cup 2nd Knockout Rd v. Dinamo Kiev
(1x1 agg) on away goals.

Club records:
Top Scorer: Rushfeldt 29 goals 39(1) apps
Top League Scorer: Rushfeldt 26 goals
Top Assistant: Kristiansen 12 assists 31(3) apps
Jan got four months injury, so he won't be back this season*
Prutton got five months injury, so he won't be back this season*
Most MoM: Rushfeldt 6 MoM
MGWR - 4
MGLR - 4
MGWL - 20
MGWW - 5

Future transfers (2005/06 season):
Kieron Richardson from Man Utd
Lee Clark from Fulham
Grzegorz Rasiak from Derby
Lee Bowyer from Newcastle
Graham Stack from Arsenal
Richie Partrige from Liverpool

Highest Fee Paid: W Routledge £2,9M from Crystal Palace

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Em Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:05:15 -0300, Eduardo Liguori
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> 2005
>
> Chairman: Theo Paphitis
> Managing Director: José Carlos Brunoro
> Manager: Eduardo Liguori
> Assistant Manager: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes
> Coaches: Antonio Mello, Denis Wise, Marcel Desailly, Cantarelli
> Physio: Joaquim Grava, Jose Luiz Runco
>
> The New Den has a new record attendance: Play Off Semi-final v.
> Southampton (3x1) = 34,966.
>
> Squad:
>
> GK J Lastuvka/G Stack(L)
> DR P Jagielka/K Muscat/J Otsemobor
> DL D Livermore/T Craig
> DC D Ward/M Lawrence
> DC A Webster/M Desailly
> MR P Ifill/W Routledge
> ML R Ricketts(L)/M Tonge/J Kristiansen*
> MC J Morris/M Elliot/D Prutton*
> MC S Parker(L)
> SC C Bellamy/M Quigley
> SC S Rushfeldt/S Dobie
>
> Finals table:
> 1st Wolves - 89 points
> 2nd Derby - 86 points
> 3rd Leicester - 85 points
> 4th MILLWALL - 83 points
> 5th Southampton - 83 points
> 6th Leeds - 83 points
>
> Play-off semis Saints 0x1 MILLWALL
> MILLWALL 3x1 Saints
> Play-off final: Millwall x Leicester
>
> Millwall lost FA Cup 5th rd @Bolton 3 x 1
> The Lions were eliminated at UEFA Cup 2nd Knockout Rd v. Dinamo Kiev
> (1x1 agg) on away goals.
>
> Club records:
> Top Scorer: Rushfeldt 29 goals 39(1) apps
> Top League Scorer: Rushfeldt 26 goals
> Top Assistant: Kristiansen 12 assists 31(3) apps
> Jan got four months injury, so he won't be back this season*
> Prutton got five months injury, so he won't be back this season*
> Most MoM: Rushfeldt 6 MoM
> MGWR - 4
> MGLR - 4
> MGWL - 20
> MGWW - 5
>
> Future transfers (2005/06 season):
> Kieron Richardson from Man Utd
> Lee Clark from Fulham
> Grzegorz Rasiak from Derby
> Lee Bowyer from Newcastle
> Graham Stack from Arsenal
> Richie Partrige from Liverpool
>
> Highest Fee Paid: W Routledge £2,9M from Crystal Palace

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

have beaten Leicester on penalties 3 x 1 after a 1 x 1 draw.
with promotion I've just pushed the red button.

:)