TECH : "California Speed"

I need to replace the 25 inch monitor. Anything I should know before I
start the job. Is it difficult to get out of cabinet ?

djmartell@aol.com

Other then the fact that its a medium res monitor there's really nothing
else to it. Oh, the cabinet doesn't have an Isolation transformer in it so
don't put an older monitor in it unless you also install an iso...

<DJMARTELL@AOL.COM> wrote in message
>I need to replace the 25 inch monitor. Anything I should know before I
> start the job. Is it difficult to get out of cabinet ?
>

> djmartell@aol.com

Andy

Make sure the monitor you buy has the horizontal AND vertical hold on the
monitor PCB. I got a deal on two med res monitors for my rush the rocks
(wells) and had to take the friggin thing back out to adjust it after one
game. The right one needs to be a little more dialed in still, but I can't
seem to find the time to want to pull that damn thing out again. :)

Andy