  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2005 9:58:38 PM

DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!

More about : work

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 9:58:39 PM

Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in news:43020d31
@news.broadpark.no:

> DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!

Plug it in...

--
PG
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 12:16:19 AM

PivotalG wrote:

> Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in news:43020d31
> @news.broadpark.no:
>

>>DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!
>

> Plug it in...

Ahh... F**K..that`s what that long black thingy was fore. I tied the
toaster to the chair so nobody would steal it. Plug it in..god..!
August 17, 2005 2:24:12 AM

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:58:38 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
wrote:

>DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!

RTFM

-Nick
August 17, 2005 2:21:14 PM

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:58:38 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> wrote:
>
>>DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!
>
> RTFM
>
> -Nick

If you still can't get it to work Sunhill, then I am sure that there is a
cd-crack somewhere. Because you of course bought it from the shop, and
there's a scratch on it and thats why it won't work (not downloaded off the
internet at all). :p
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 2:54:34 PM

>>>DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!
>>

>> Plug it in...
>>

> Ahh... F**K..that`s what that long black thingy was fore. I tied
> the

Gets me every time.

--
PG
Anonymous

Andy wrote:
> "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
>
>>On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:58:38 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!
>>
>>RTFM
>>
>>-Nick
>

> If you still can't get it to work Sunhill, then I am sure that there is a
> cd-crack somewhere. Because you of course bought it from the shop, and
> there's a scratch on it and thats why it won't work (not downloaded off the
> internet at all). :p

It came as an attachment...
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:00:24 AM