    Plug it in...

    --
    PG

    PivotalG wrote:

    > Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in news:43020d31
    > @news.broadpark.no:
    >

    >>DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!
    >

    > Plug it in...

    Ahh... F**K..that`s what that long black thingy was fore. I tied the
    toaster to the chair so nobody would steal it. Plug it in..god..!

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:58:38 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
    wrote:

    >DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!

    RTFM

    -Nick

    "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:58:38 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!
    >
    > RTFM
    >
    > -Nick

    If you still can't get it to work Sunhill, then I am sure that there is a
    cd-crack somewhere. Because you of course bought it from the shop, and
    there's a scratch on it and thats why it won't work (not downloaded off the
    internet at all). :P

    >>>DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!
    >>

    >> Plug it in...
    >>

    > Ahh... F**K..that`s what that long black thingy was fore. I tied
    > the

    Gets me every time.

    --
    PG

    Andy wrote:
    > "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:58:38 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
    >>wrote:
    >>

    >>>DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!
    >>
    >>RTFM
    >>
    >>-Nick
    >

    > If you still can't get it to work Sunhill, then I am sure that there is a
    > cd-crack somewhere. Because you of course bought it from the shop, and
    > there's a scratch on it and thats why it won't work (not downloaded off the
    > internet at all). :P

    It came as an attachment...

    "Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
    > DAMN ELECTRIC TOASTER!!!!