Visual Basic 6.0 Help file Missing

I had lost my Visual Basic 6.0 or visual studio 6.0 Help file, so I am
not able to see my help in the compilation time. So anybody knows where
can I get that help file. If so please let me know, I will apreciate.

Thank you

--
mannyso
mannyso's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=13972

This is a Windows XP newsgroup, but you knew that huh?

Try posting at either of the following:

Or this web page may help.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/vb6anchor.asp