Got to be a Rare cabaret - Todd, do you have one of these?

I've seen several of these over the years.. I don't know about rare,
but they are out there.

I have never seen one....I learn something new everyday!

emailgsr@yahoo.com wrote:
: Not my auction but I thought this one should be saved! Got to be
: rare.... I was wondering if Todd has one of these?
:
: http://cgi.ebay.com/SPACE-FIRE-BIRD-gremline-sega-MN_W0QQitemZ6207358480QQcategoryZ13716QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
:
I've got one of those.

I really need to put it back together... :)

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

so, 3 games came in that style cab?
i know of astro blaster, monaco, and the space firebird.
are there any others that came in this cab?

I do have one, but I believe my marquee was damaged while in the
warehouse...may have to get this one for parts...thanks for the post!! Todd

If anyone has a coinbox/door for one of these,
drop me an email...only thing I am missing on
mine.

Thanks
Chad
RxMage@sbcglobal.net

Todd Tuckey <tntquality@aol.com> wrote:
: I do have one, but I believe my marquee was damaged while in the
: warehouse...may have to get this one for parts...thanks for the post!! Todd

Speaking of the warehouse...

Targ mini control panel? It's been about 2 years now, IIRC.