Blocked JPG Files

All of a sudden all JPG files are blocked in my recieved Emails. This began
happening after the last Microsoft update about a week ago. I am using
Windows XP Home Edition and have MSN Premium for my primary Email account.
What could be causing this?
1 answer Last reply
More about blocked files

    I am left wondering if MSN Premium has a setting similar to Outlook Express.

    I am referring to a check box in the Options dialog (Security tab) named "Do
    not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a
    virus."

    "Barnowl12" <Barnowl12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > All of a sudden all JPG files are blocked in my received Emails. This
    > began
    > happening after the last Microsoft update about a week ago. I am using
    > Windows XP Home Edition and have MSN Premium for my primary Email account.
    > What could be causing this?

Support Microsoft Windows XP