Blocked JPG Files

June 28, 2005 1:19:01 AM

All of a sudden all JPG files are blocked in my recieved Emails. This began
happening after the last Microsoft update about a week ago. I am using
Windows XP Home Edition and have MSN Premium for my primary Email account.
What could be causing this?

More about : blocked jpg files

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 1:30:09 AM

I am left wondering if MSN Premium has a setting similar to Outlook Express.

I am referring to a check box in the Options dialog (Security tab) named "Do
not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a
virus."

!