user profile is gone..

June 28, 2005 1:35:02 AM

I ran into a snag and have a question... On SBS 2003 I had a user that
needed to be changed.. So 1st I changed the user info to match the new user..
So when I logged into the client (xp Pro), the network shares did not work..
So I then went in and deleted the user and created the new one... But now
when I log in to the client the desktop and everything has changed.. How do I
get the old user profile back... I cannot see how to do it and I have deleted
the old user..

More about : user profile

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 1:09:28 PM

Try copying the files from the old user to new user. (Desktop, favorites,
and such)