Wells gardner 4600 horizontal width control?

Manual on this one isn't too hot. Just curious if anyone is familiar with
this one before I yank it out. Horizontal size seems to be out of whack, but
not by much. maybe 1" to 1.5" on either side of the screen too short. Manual
references a pot that doesn't exists.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Still looking for the ah heck. It's actually a 4605 and the manual I have for
it, no joke, references a pot. There has to be a story behind this one, or
an interesting repair/chassis swap done somewhere. There is something that
looks remotely like it could be it mounted to the side of the monitor
chassis, but adjusting it would be another interesting task. I'll have to
post pics tomorrow. Thanks for the reply though.

<dgfinck@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.mikesarcade.com/arcade/images/pdf-zip.gif
>
> Figure 17, last page of the manual, shows where it's located.
>
> It's not a pot, btw...

The location of it is right on the linked (sort of) manual, just the
weirdest looking coil I've seen (I haven't seen to terribly many). I'll try
tomorrow adjusting it. I have a feeling this isn't the original chassis.
Thanks for the input.

"Tony Tumminaro" <TonyTumminaro@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Still looking for the ah heck. It's actually a 4605 and the manual I have
> for it, no joke, references a pot. There has to be a story behind this
> one, or an interesting repair/chassis swap done somewhere. There is
> something that looks remotely like it could be it mounted to the side of
> the monitor chassis, but adjusting it would be another interesting task.
> I'll have to post pics tomorrow. Thanks for the reply though.
>

> <dgfinck@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.mikesarcade.com/arcade/images/pdf-zip.gif
>>
>> Figure 17, last page of the manual, shows where it's located.
>>
>> It's not a pot, btw...

Try: http://71.65.80.123/stargate.htm
About halfway down the page to 3/4.
Hope that helps

Rod

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:38:47 -0500, "Tony Tumminaro"
<TonyTumminaro@comcast.net> wrote:

>Manual on this one isn't too hot. Just curious if anyone is familiar with
>this one before I yank it out. Horizontal size seems to be out of whack, but
>not by much. maybe 1" to 1.5" on either side of the screen too short. Manual
>references a pot that doesn't exists.
>

>Thanks in advance for any input.

That's where it's mounted alright. What I've got is blue, and completely
sealed though. I'm not one to touch things on a monitor I don't fully
understand yet. Looks like I'm going to just swap with a spare monitor I
have for the time.

Thanks to everyone for the replies.