Problem with the MyPictures Folder

Anytime I use any program to either paste or copy into or copy a picture or
photo out of the MyPictures folder. I get a dialoge box that says "abnormal
program termination" and the program shuts down. No matter what program I
use. Even if I use the explorer to browse through the folder. It closes the
folder with an error box.

What must I do to fix this problem
Thanks
--
Gary A. Lemon
1 answer Last reply

    sometime when i close the window to fast i get a error. try close the window
    a little slower.
    --
    Bill

    "Gary A. Lemon" wrote:

    > Anytime I use any program to either paste or copy into or copy a picture or
    > photo out of the MyPictures folder. I get a dialoge box that says "abnormal
    > program termination" and the program shuts down. No matter what program I
    > use. Even if I use the explorer to browse through the folder. It closes the
    > folder with an error box.
    >
    > What must I do to fix this problem
    > Thanks
    > --