Problem with the MyPictures Folder

June 28, 2005 3:17:02 AM

Anytime I use any program to either paste or copy into or copy a picture or
photo out of the MyPictures folder. I get a dialoge box that says "abnormal
program termination" and the program shuts down. No matter what program I
use. Even if I use the explorer to browse through the folder. It closes the
folder with an error box.

What must I do to fix this problem
Thanks
--
Gary A. Lemon
September 10, 2005 6:02:02 PM

sometime when i close the window to fast i get a error. try close the window
a little slower.
--
Bill

!