service pack 2 problem

Since I have downloaded software distribution pack service 2, everytime I
start up and when my Macafee security centre starts I get a banging noise
like I am hitting the wrong keys but I am not touching anything. After about
5 knocks everything seems to settle down. I have done system restore and it
works fine before update but when the update appears again it just starts
again. Anything I can do
--
C.R

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> Since I have downloaded software distribution pack service 2,
> everytime I
> start up and when my Macafee security centre starts I get a
> banging noise
> like I am hitting the wrong keys but I am not touching
> anything. After about
> 5 knocks everything seems to settle down. I have done system
> restore and it
> works fine before update but when the update appears again it
> just starts
> again. Anything I can do
> --
> C.R

A BANGING NOISE?!
As in from the PC tower/desktop unit it’s self, or from the Speakers?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-service-pack-problem-ftopict550924.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1745639

from the unit itself
--