service pack 2 problem

Since I have downloaded software distribution pack service 2, everytime I
start up and when my Macafee security centre starts I get a banging noise
like I am hitting the wrong keys but I am not touching anything. After about
5 knocks everything seems to settle down. I have done system restore and it
works fine before update but when the update appears again it just starts
again. Anything I can do
--
C.R
2 answers Last reply

    "" wrote:
    > Since I have downloaded software distribution pack service 2,
    > everytime I
    > start up and when my Macafee security centre starts I get a
    > banging noise
    > like I am hitting the wrong keys but I am not touching
    > anything. After about
    > 5 knocks everything seems to settle down. I have done system
    > restore and it
    > works fine before update but when the update appears again it
    > just starts
    > again. Anything I can do
    > --
    > C.R

    A BANGING NOISE?!
    As in from the PC tower/desktop unit it’s self, or from the Speakers?

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-service-pack-problem-ftopict550924.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1745639

    from the unit itself
    --
    C.R

    "Sparda" wrote:

    > "" wrote:
    > > Since I have downloaded software distribution pack service 2,
    > > everytime I
    > > start up and when my Macafee security centre starts I get a
    > > banging noise
    > > like I am hitting the wrong keys but I am not touching
    > > anything. After about
    > > 5 knocks everything seems to settle down. I have done system
    > > restore and it
    > > works fine before update but when the update appears again it
    > > just starts
    > > again. Anything I can do
    > > --
    > > C.R
    >
    > A BANGING NOISE?!
    > As in from the PC tower/desktop unit it’s self, or from the Speakers?

    > Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-service-pack-problem-ftopict550924.html
    > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1745639

Windows XP