Help restoring my computer

June 28, 2005 9:28:01 AM

HI i would like to restore my computer back to hot was as standard dose
anyone know how to do this or if at all possible? any help would b much
appreciated
thanks

More about : restoring computer

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 1:08:17 PM

Depends on what brand it is.
Give us some more information on your computer.
What kind?
What CD (Windows CD's) did you get with it?
Which version of Windows are you using?
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 1:08:18 PM

its a fujitsue siemens im running windows xp home edition and looked through
the cds and i can only find fujitsue siemens disks ther are 2 disks and are
labeled 'fujitsue siemens product recovery' will this one do it?ther is also
'drivers and utility 1/2001 windows xp'
"HelloAll" wrote:

> Depends on what brand it is.
> Give us some more information on your computer.
> What kind?
> What CD (Windows CD's) did you get with it?
> Which version of Windows are you using?

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 6:03:49 PM

Yes, Put No1 in and boot to it and follow the screen directions. If it needs
drivers it will tell you to insert disk No 2.
!