Help restoring my computer

HI i would like to restore my computer back to hot was as standard dose
anyone know how to do this or if at all possible? any help would b much
appreciated
thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about help restoring computer

    Depends on what brand it is.
    Give us some more information on your computer.
    What kind?
    What CD (Windows CD's) did you get with it?
    Which version of Windows are you using?

    its a fujitsue siemens im running windows xp home edition and looked through
    the cds and i can only find fujitsue siemens disks ther are 2 disks and are
    labeled 'fujitsue siemens product recovery' will this one do it?ther is also
    'drivers and utility 1/2001 windows xp'
    "HelloAll" wrote:

    > Depends on what brand it is.
    > Give us some more information on your computer.
    > What kind?
    > What CD (Windows CD's) did you get with it?
    > Which version of Windows are you using?

    Yes, Put No1 in and boot to it and follow the screen directions. If it needs
    drivers it will tell you to insert disk No 2.

Support Computers Microsoft Windows XP