Java problem

Hi everybody,

Since I tried to install Norton Systemworks 2005 (uninstalled since),
I can't run any javascript. When I click on a link that's suposed to
execute a script, nothing happens.
I tried to uninstall/install J2SE runtime 1.5. No change.

Any idea please ?

Regards.
Eric.
1 answer Last reply
More about java problem

    javascript is enabled at IE, tools, options security tab, highlight Internet zone icon, custom level button, dot the scripting items
    (scroll down near the bottom)

    Norton's May have set your security level to 'high'

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Eric" <eboucq@oxya.com> wrote in message news:hel2c195vups5dq0rqi6ophmf51p5ad9jf@4ax.com...
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > Since I tried to install Norton Systemworks 2005 (uninstalled since),
    > I can't run any javascript. When I click on a link that's suposed to
    > execute a script, nothing happens.
    > I tried to uninstall/install J2SE runtime 1.5. No change.
    >
    > Any idea please ?
    >
    > Regards.
    > Eric.

Java Windows XP