Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi everybody,

Since I tried to install Norton Systemworks 2005 (uninstalled since),
I can't run any javascript. When I click on a link that's suposed to
execute a script, nothing happens.
I tried to uninstall/install J2SE runtime 1.5. No change.

Any idea please ?

Regards.
Eric.

javascript is enabled at IE, tools, options security tab, highlight Internet zone icon, custom level button, dot the scripting items
(scroll down near the bottom)

Norton's May have set your security level to 'high'

--
Mark L. Ferguson