Java problem

June 28, 2005 7:52:13 PM

Hi everybody,

Since I tried to install Norton Systemworks 2005 (uninstalled since),
I can't run any javascript. When I click on a link that's suposed to
execute a script, nothing happens.
I tried to uninstall/install J2SE runtime 1.5. No change.

Any idea please ?

Regards.
Eric.

More about : java problem

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 11:19:35 AM

javascript is enabled at IE, tools, options security tab, highlight Internet zone icon, custom level button, dot the scripting items
(scroll down near the bottom)

Norton's May have set your security level to 'high'

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!