View Current Printer Driver Version

Hello. A new printer driver just came out for my printer. Is there a way
that I can view the printer driver version information in Windows XP. For
example I go to the properties of the printer and choose New Driver. I point
to the new driver files and it is upgraded. Unfortunately the name of the
old driver and the new driver are the same. I want to confirm that my system
is using the new driver. Is there a way to see the driver's version
infomation like Printer Driver, Version 1.6.1112.0? Thanks for the help.
1 answer Last reply
More about view current printer driver version

    Hi

    Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager - find your printer, then right
    click on it and select Properties>Driver.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Corbin O'Reilly" <corbinoreilly@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Hello. A new printer driver just came out for my printer. Is there a way
    > that I can view the printer driver version information in Windows XP. For
    > example I go to the properties of the printer and choose New Driver. I
    > point to the new driver files and it is upgraded. Unfortunately the name
    > of the old driver and the new driver are the same. I want to confirm that
    > my system is using the new driver. Is there a way to see the driver's
    > version infomation like Printer Driver, Version 1.6.1112.0? Thanks for the
    > help.

Printer Driver Support Microsoft Printers Windows XP