If you are referring to the Address Bar in IE, go to Tools > Internet
Options > Content (tab) > Auto Complete (button)

Now click the Clear Forms button.

"chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you delete all the built up addresses in the address bar?

Hi

Right click on the Start button and select Properties>Customize>Clear.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you delete all the built up addresses in the andress bar?

Hi

That won't delete the URLs that have built up in the address bar.

--

"Michael T" <anonymous@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> If you are referring to the Address Bar in IE, go to Tools > Internet
> Options > Content (tab) > Auto Complete (button)
>
> Now click the Clear Forms button.
>
> "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> How do you delete all the built up addresses in the address bar?

I stand corrected. I should have tested this first.

> Hi
>
> That won't delete the URLs that have built up in the address bar.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Michael T" <anonymous@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> If you are referring to the Address Bar in IE, go to Tools > Internet
>> Options > Content (tab) > Auto Complete (button)
>>
>> Now click the Clear Forms button.

Mac

"chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you delete all the built up addresses in the andress bar?

If for Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, Clear History.

Woady