FS: Cheap monaco GP parts (repost) + misc

I posted about a week ago about a Monaco GP cabaret I was parting out.
I didn't get the photos posted because my wife lost my camera. I found
it and snapped a few quick photos. I realize a few of them need to be
turned. Sorry, I just wanted to get them posted as quick as possible.

Photos are here:

http://mysite.verizon.net/resqk5v4/

be sure to click on "more photos"

The rally x control panel is a little dirty but complete. Pull the
plexi off and clean it and put the plexi back on and it should look
pretty good. $10 + shipping

All Monaco GP parts are cheap. I was told the boardset works but I have
not plugged it in. If I sell it, I will include the cage and the remote
board on the lh side of the cabinet.

I will sell the whole shebang locally for the first person to give me
$50. No door or monitor. Includes the box of Monaco GP power supply
stuff seen in another photo. you need to contact me by tonight because
the whole thing gets parted out tomorrow.

Prices:

CP $10 + shipping

Boardset as-is. Told working but really don't know. I think I may have
a few extra boards in another box in the garage that I'll throw in if
they are actually gp boards. Have to get a photo of them. $20 + shipping

Cabinet and wiring or whatever $30 for all. No shipping.

Box of wiring and power supply from monaco GP $5.00 + shipping

Parts from cab $5.00 + shipping

The joystick is an unknown item that fits who knows what. $2.00 + shipping.

mad planets power supply block. Condition unknown. $5 + shipping.

Don't like my prices, make an offer. I want space, not the cash. I
just hate to throw stuff away. Give away whats left on Weds of next
week to first person to come get it. I'll post what's left on Tuesday
night and put it out then. If you need photos of a particular item, let
me know.

Pat D.

where are you

Pat, I'll take that control panel from the ralley X how much for
shipping to 50644 thanks Tom
Pat Danis wrote:
> I posted about a week ago about a Monaco GP cabaret I was parting out.
> I didn't get the photos posted because my wife lost my camera. I found
> it and snapped a few quick photos. I realize a few of them need to be
> turned. Sorry, I just wanted to get them posted as quick as possible.
>
> Photos are here:
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/resqk5v4/
>
> be sure to click on "more photos"
>
> The rally x control panel is a little dirty but complete. Pull the
> plexi off and clean it and put the plexi back on and it should look
> pretty good. $10 + shipping
>
> All Monaco GP parts are cheap. I was told the boardset works but I have
> not plugged it in. If I sell it, I will include the cage and the remote
> board on the lh side of the cabinet.
>
> I will sell the whole shebang locally for the first person to give me
> $50. No door or monitor. Includes the box of Monaco GP power supply
> stuff seen in another photo. you need to contact me by tonight because
> the whole thing gets parted out tomorrow.
>
> Prices:
>
> CP $10 + shipping
>
> Boardset as-is. Told working but really don't know. I think I may have
> a few extra boards in another box in the garage that I'll throw in if
> they are actually gp boards. Have to get a photo of them. $20 + shipping
>
> Cabinet and wiring or whatever $30 for all. No shipping.
>
> Box of wiring and power supply from monaco GP $5.00 + shipping
>
> Parts from cab $5.00 + shipping
>
> The joystick is an unknown item that fits who knows what. $2.00 + shipping.
>
> mad planets power supply block. Condition unknown. $5 + shipping.
>
> Don't like my prices, make an offer. I want space, not the cash. I
> just hate to throw stuff away. Give away whats left on Weds of next
> week to first person to come get it. I'll post what's left on Tuesday
> night and put it out then. If you need photos of a particular item, let
> me know.
>
> Pat D.

Sheesh, you'd think I'd remember that by now. Sorry.

Dallas area. Smack dab in the middle of Dallas/Ft. Worth/Denton.

Pat D.

micrologix1500@yahoo.com wrote:
> where are you

Please respond directly to my e-mail address after un-munging it.

Thanks

pat

i sent you an email, if you still have the monaco stuff I will take it
all

Richie at punchrecords dot net