Space duel to Gravitar with ROM swap??

It is possible????

Or would it be more of a complex job to get a gravitar working on a
space duel boardset??

Tnx

Not without adding additional RAM space, as well as the scaling. It
*can* be done though. Just take a look at the Lunar Battle Board(s).

tm

On 7 Sep 2005 20:53:58 -0700, "LouiSurfer" <louisurfer@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/spaceduel/spaceduel_to_gravitar.txt

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

gravitar to black widow is the easy swap of roms.
Space duel has much more involved.

Troy,

<ArcadeNO@SPAMshaw.ca> wrote in message
> It is possible????
>
> Or would it be more of a complex job to get a gravitar working on a
> space duel boardset??
>
> Tnx

Thas VERY good to know..

I have 2 black widow boardsets.....I can covert one to gravitar.