Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

Hi everyone.
I'm curious as if there is a possibility to record the webchat combined with
the webcam.
i would love to record my girlfriend who is at the moment in france. She
would like the same. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Rick

Memento LE for Yahoo:
http://www.handyarchive.com/Internet/Chat-IRC/11927-Memento-LE-for-Yahoo.html