No audio - repeat problem

June 28, 2005 9:11:22 PM

Hi all,

My crystal wdm audio codec keeps failing and I lose all audio except
for a system beep - each time I uninstall and reinstall the hardware,
the problem is resolved for about half an hour, but then it dies again.
I tried downloading the newest drivers and it didn't help. What can I
do? Thanks

--
kalistys

More about : audio repeat problem

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 11:38:01 AM

Buy different (or 'functioning') audio hardware. Nothing runs on XP without a good driver. If that type is known to have a good XO
drive and work on XP, the card is probably worn out.

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!