No audio - repeat problem

Hi all,

My crystal wdm audio codec keeps failing and I lose all audio except
for a system beep - each time I uninstall and reinstall the hardware,
the problem is resolved for about half an hour, but then it dies again.
I tried downloading the newest drivers and it didn't help. What can I
do? Thanks

--
kalistys
1 answer Last reply

    Buy different (or 'functioning') audio hardware. Nothing runs on XP without a good driver. If that type is known to have a good XO
    drive and work on XP, the card is probably worn out.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "kalistys" <kalistys.1rckdq@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:kalistys.1rckdq@pcbanter.net...

    > Hi all,
    >
    > My crystal wdm audio codec keeps failing and I lose all audio except
    > for a system beep - each time I uninstall and reinstall the hardware,
    > the problem is resolved for about half an hour, but then it dies again.
    > I tried downloading the newest drivers and it didn't help. What can I
    > do? Thanks
    >

    > --
    > kalistys

Support Audio Microsoft Windows XP