Looking for Bob Roberts

Last response: in Video Games
September 8, 2005 5:45:32 PM

Hey all!

Havent posted in a long time cause my newsgroups have been LONG down, but I
am hoping someone here has some news on Bob Roberts. He lives in Gretna,
Louisiana -- which is like 5 or 6 blocks from where the levee broke and I
was hoping that someone had good news that he got out ok! If you have heard
from or about Bob, please LMK!

Thanx!
andy AT ntsource DOT com

More about : bob roberts

Anonymous
September 8, 2005 5:45:33 PM

The forums at arcadecontrols.com and klov.com have been talking about
Bob. Evidently he got out, but no other updates are on his site.
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 10:48:06 PM

Hi,

It looks like Bob's home was on the other side of the river, hopefully
its in good shape.

Mark Capps

Ken Layton wrote:

> The forums at arcadecontrols.com and klov.com have been talking about
> Bob. Evidently he got out, but no other updates are on his site.

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 4:08:45 AM

we're all wondering how he's doing....

!