Terminator 2: Judgement Day Video

Can someone please post the Terminator 2: Judgement Day Video manual.

Thanks,

truevidiot@gmail.com wrote:
> Can someone please post the Terminator 2: Judgement Day Video manual.
>
> Thanks,

I'm trying to fix the guns. Both guns are pointing to the top left
side. the values show 255 (I think) and will not change value when guns
are turned. Pots look alright wiring look ok.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

email: truevidiot @ gmail.com (remove spaces)

RJ

Take a look at the connector(s) off the main board to the guns. Sounds
like you lost a common ground. If I remeber correctly the guns feed the
Jamma connector then threw the board into the driver board then back
into the gun to the recoils and leds.

Also make sure the board has 5.1 to 5.3 on it.

I have a service manual for the game if you want to drop me a line
direct. I can walk you threw a few things over the phone.

RJ

RJ wrote:
> Take a look at the connector(s) off the main board to the guns. Sounds
> like you lost a common ground. If I remeber correctly the guns feed the
> Jamma connector then threw the board into the driver board then back
> into the gun to the recoils and leds.
>
> Also make sure the board has 5.1 to 5.3 on it.
>
> I have a service manual for the game if you want to drop me a line
> direct. I can walk you threw a few things over the phone.
>
> RJ

I'll take a look at the grounds and double check the +5V

thanks
vidiot.ca

TRENDING THREADS