Tempest Mini CP Repro...Any Interest??

I need to repro a Tempest mini control panel for a project I'm working
on. I could make a few more while I'm at it. So I'm curious:

Anybody else need one?
How many?
Price point?
Would you be willing to prepay?

They will be bare metal (you paint) but include hinge.

Hans O

Hi,

Many of these are bent, not a bad project idea with the overlay for sale
at www.arcadeshop.com. I think they would sell ok.

Later,
Mark Capps

Hans O wrote:
> I need to repro a Tempest mini control panel for a project I'm working
> on. I could make a few more while I'm at it. So I'm curious:
>
> Anybody else need one?
> How many?
> Price point?
> Would you be willing to prepay?
>
> They will be bare metal (you paint) but include hinge.
>
> Hans O

I'd guestimate $50.00 max, plus freight. Probably less. The last time I
did this was a rather complicated full size cp so I don't have a real
handle on price. Someone requested blank panels or panels with LED
button holes only. I'm not real sure what kind of monster you're
creating, but this could easily be done. In fact, a few of these could
lower the overall cost.

Need more feedback, though. Pile on.
Hans O

Steve Prendergast wrote:

> Estimated cost?

Lets talk Phoenix Mini CPO and Ill prepay!

--
AF

"Hans O" <p1001@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> I need to repro a Tempest mini control panel for a project I'm working
> on. I could make a few more while I'm at it. So I'm curious:
>
> Anybody else need one?
> How many?
> Price point?
> Would you be willing to prepay?
>
> They will be bare metal (you paint) but include hinge.
>
> Hans O

Hans,

I'm another person wanting a blank Tempest cabaret control
panel. :)

Scott C.

Hans O wrote:
> I'd guestimate $50.00 max, plus freight. Probably less. The last time I
> did this was a rather complicated full size cp so I don't have a real
> handle on price. Someone requested blank panels or panels with LED
> button holes only. I'm not real sure what kind of monster you're
> creating, but this could easily be done. In fact, a few of these could
> lower the overall cost.
>
> Need more feedback, though. Pile on.
> Hans O
>
> Steve Prendergast wrote:
>
>> Estimated cost?

My Phoenix mini (Taito Trimline) is silk screened, but needs a new one
badly :(