Ajax Amsterdam - Brøndby (for the Dutchies)

Hi there

As I'm a bit of a slow starter once in a while, I didn't get a ticket for
this game while it was easy to get, I know have to struggle a bit.

The Brøndby section is sold out, but since I'm not a Brøndby-fanatic, I
wouldn't mind sitting with the Ajax fans. I'd just like to see the game. I
can't buy a ticket from Ajax, because I'm from Denmark and they would think
me to be a hooligan :( Is anyone here interested in going with me? Could be
fun! :)

Regards
Lars

"Lars Lauridsen" <WillNever@Tell.com> skrev i en meddelelse
| Hi there
|
| As I'm a bit of a slow starter once in a while, I didn't get a ticket
for
| this game while it was easy to get, I know have to struggle a bit.
|
| The Brøndby section is sold out, but since I'm not a Brøndby-fanatic, I
| wouldn't mind sitting with the Ajax fans. I'd just like to see the game.
| can't buy a ticket from Ajax, because I'm from Denmark and they would
think
| me to be a hooligan :( Is anyone here interested in going with me? Could
be
| fun! :)
|
| Regards
| Lars

You are a hooligan.
I have seen your behaviour on all stadiums in Denmark. SHAME ON YOU!
;-)

Bam-Bam DK

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 18 spam-mails.

"Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Lars Lauridsen" <WillNever@Tell.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> | Hi there
> |
> | As I'm a bit of a slow starter once in a while, I didn't get a ticket
> for
> | this game while it was easy to get, I know have to struggle a bit.
> |
> | The Brøndby section is sold out, but since I'm not a Brøndby-fanatic, I
> | wouldn't mind sitting with the Ajax fans. I'd just like to see the game.
> | can't buy a ticket from Ajax, because I'm from Denmark and they would
> think
> | me to be a hooligan :( Is anyone here interested in going with me? Could
> be
> | fun! :)
> |
> | Regards
> | Lars
> |

> You are a hooligan.
> I have seen your behaviour on all stadiums in Denmark. SHAME ON YOU!
> ;-)

Okay okay, I admit it... I'm only going there to wreck havoc - keep your
eyes open!

I wonder if I would be allowed to just walk up to the stadium and buy it,
since there's still loads of tickets available.

Regards
Lars

"Bam-Bam DK"
> | As I'm a bit of a slow starter once in a while, I didn't get a ticket
> for
> | this game while it was easy to get, I know have to struggle a bit.
> |
> | The Brøndby section is sold out, but since I'm not a Brøndby-fanatic, I
> | wouldn't mind sitting with the Ajax fans. I'd just like to see the game.
> | can't buy a ticket from Ajax, because I'm from Denmark and they would
> think
> | me to be a hooligan :( Is anyone here interested in going with me? Could
> be
> | fun! :)
> |
> | Regards
> | Lars
> |

> You are a hooligan.
> I have seen your behaviour on all stadiums in Denmark. SHAME ON YOU!
> ;-)

Are you going by the way? I saw these cheap bustickets from BIF-support fir
695 (less than 100? ) both way with bus - sold out now though.

Regards
Lars

"Lars Lauridsen" <WillNever@Tell.com> schreef in bericht

> "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>> "Lars Lauridsen" <WillNever@Tell.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> | Hi there
>> |
>> | As I'm a bit of a slow starter once in a while, I didn't get a ticket
>> for
>> | this game while it was easy to get, I know have to struggle a bit.
>> |
>> | The Brøndby section is sold out, but since I'm not a Brøndby-fanatic, I
>> | wouldn't mind sitting with the Ajax fans. I'd just like to see the
>> game.
>> | can't buy a ticket from Ajax, because I'm from Denmark and they would
>> think
>> | me to be a hooligan :( Is anyone here interested in going with me?
>> Could
>> be
>> | fun! :)
>> |
>> | Regards
>> | Lars
>> |

>> You are a hooligan.
>> I have seen your behaviour on all stadiums in Denmark. SHAME ON YOU!
>> ;-)
>
> Okay okay, I admit it... I'm only going there to wreck havoc - keep your
> eyes open!
>
> I wonder if I would be allowed to just walk up to the stadium and buy it,
> since there's still loads of tickets available.
>
> Regards
> Lars

Hate to say, but I can't help you there. The last miss Ajax I used to know
is from 1996 or 1997... allthough she still works there, she's too busy with
other things than to think of me (and I gained a hell of a lot of weight in
the meantime... and a misses and some children, maybe that was the reason).

E-bay is your friend!

"Hari Seldon" > >> |
> >> for

> >> game.
> >> think
> >> Could
> >> be

> >> You are a hooligan.
> >> I have seen your behaviour on all stadiums in Denmark. SHAME ON YOU!
> >> ;-)
> >
> > Okay okay, I admit it... I'm only going there to wreck havoc - keep your
> > eyes open!
> >
> > I wonder if I would be allowed to just walk up to the stadium and buy
it,
> > since there's still loads of tickets available.
> >
> > Regards
> > Lars
> >

> Hate to say, but I can't help you there. The last miss Ajax I used to know
> is from 1996 or 1997... allthough she still works there, she's too busy
with
> other things than to think of me (and I gained a hell of a lot of weight
in
> the meantime... and a misses and some children, maybe that was the
reason).

> E-bay is your friend!

Nobody would be able to send the ticket to me in time. According to
www.ajax.nl, there's still plenty of cheap tickets left, so that's not
really a problem, I just need to buy them. I've got a few Dutch friends from
my travelling, whom I asked to look into it, but to be honest, I don't know
if they are all back from their respective travels.

| "Bam-Bam DK"
| > | As I'm a bit of a slow starter once in a while, I didn't get a ticket
| > for
| > | this game while it was easy to get, I know have to struggle a bit.
| > |
| > | The Brøndby section is sold out, but since I'm not a Brøndby-fanatic,
| > | wouldn't mind sitting with the Ajax fans. I'd just like to see the
game.
| > | can't buy a ticket from Ajax, because I'm from Denmark and they would
| > think
| > | me to be a hooligan :( Is anyone here interested in going with me?
Could
| > be
| > | fun! :)
| > |
| > | Regards
| > | Lars
| > |
| > |

| > You are a hooligan.
| > I have seen your behaviour on all stadiums in Denmark. SHAME ON YOU!
| > ;-)
|
| Are you going by the way? I saw these cheap bustickets from BIF-support
fir
| 695 (less than 100? ) both way with bus - sold out now though.
|
| Regards
| Lars

Unfortunately not. It could be so much fun though, but haven't got the
"time", if you know what I mean.
So I'll just sit home in front of TV-2, and keeps everything crossed, hoping
for a victory.
Have a collegue that is going, oh how I envy her, even though jealousy is
ugly
:-D

Bam-Bam DK

> "Lars Lauridsen" <WillNever@Tell.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> |
> | "Bam-Bam DK"
> | > for
> | > |
Brøndby-fanatic,
> game.
> | > think
> Could
> | > be
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |

> | > You are a hooligan.
> | > I have seen your behaviour on all stadiums in Denmark. SHAME ON YOU!
> | > ;-)
> |
> | Are you going by the way? I saw these cheap bustickets from BIF-support
> fir
> | 695 (less than 100? ) both way with bus - sold out now though.
> |
> | Regards
> | Lars
> |

> Unfortunately not. It could be so much fun though, but haven't got the
> "time", if you know what I mean.
> So I'll just sit home in front of TV-2, and keeps everything crossed,
hoping
> for a victory.
> Have a collegue that is going, oh how I envy her, even though jealousy is
> ugly
> :-D

For some reason, I'm just desperate to go. I think I've got transport sorted
now, all I need is a match ticket!

> "Hari Seldon" > >> |

>> > Okay okay, I admit it... I'm only going there to wreck havoc - keep
>> > your
>> > eyes open!
>> >
>> > I wonder if I would be allowed to just walk up to the stadium and buy
> it,
>> > since there's still loads of tickets available.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Lars
>> >

>> Hate to say, but I can't help you there. The last miss Ajax I used to
>> know
>> is from 1996 or 1997... allthough she still works there, she's too busy
> with
>> other things than to think of me (and I gained a hell of a lot of weight
> in
>> the meantime... and a misses and some children, maybe that was the
> reason).
>>
>> E-bay is your friend!
>
> Nobody would be able to send the ticket to me in time. According to
> www.ajax.nl, there's still plenty of cheap tickets left, so that's not
> really a problem, I just need to buy them. I've got a few Dutch friends
> from
> my travelling, whom I asked to look into it, but to be honest, I don't
> know
> if they are all back from their respective travels.
>
> Regards
> Lars

Now don't forget how small Holland is... If I bought a ticket, you'd be in
and out of my place to Amsterdam within 4 hours (that is to get here and go
back to Adam).. Hell, even if one lives in Kadier-en-Keer, you'll be in and
out within 12 hours.

> Now don't forget how small Holland is... If I bought a ticket, you'd be
> in
> and out of my place to Amsterdam within 4 hours (that is to get here and
> go
> back to Adam).. Hell, even if one lives in Kadier-en-Keer, you'll be in
> and
> out within 12 hours.

hehe just like here! :)

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

"Hari Seldon"

> > it,

> >> Hate to say, but I can't help you there. The last miss Ajax I used to
> >> know
> >> is from 1996 or 1997... allthough she still works there, she's too busy
> > with
> >> other things than to think of me (and I gained a hell of a lot of
weight
> > in
> >> the meantime... and a misses and some children, maybe that was the
> > reason).
> >>
> >> E-bay is your friend!
> >
> > Nobody would be able to send the ticket to me in time. According to
> > www.ajax.nl, there's still plenty of cheap tickets left, so that's not
> > really a problem, I just need to buy them. I've got a few Dutch friends
> > from
> > my travelling, whom I asked to look into it, but to be honest, I don't
> > know
> > if they are all back from their respective travels.
> >
> > Regards
> > Lars
> >

> Now don't forget how small Holland is... If I bought a ticket, you'd be in
> and out of my place to Amsterdam within 4 hours (that is to get here and
go
> back to Adam).. Hell, even if one lives in Kadier-en-Keer, you'll be in
and
> out within 12 hours.

Hoi

So what are you saying? I have to leave sunday or monday (going by bus), so
if I bought it anywhere on the net, they wouldn't be able to send it to me
fast enough.

There's plenty of available tickets. Do you think I'd be allowed to buy it
if I went up to the stadium? Perhaps wearing an Ajax jersey :)

> "Hari Seldon"

>> > it,

>> > with
> weight
>> > in
>> > reason).

>> > Nobody would be able to send the ticket to me in time. According to
>> > www.ajax.nl, there's still plenty of cheap tickets left, so that's not
>> > really a problem, I just need to buy them. I've got a few Dutch friends
>> > from
>> > my travelling, whom I asked to look into it, but to be honest, I don't
>> > know
>> > if they are all back from their respective travels.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Lars
>> >

>> Now don't forget how small Holland is... If I bought a ticket, you'd be
>> in
>> and out of my place to Amsterdam within 4 hours (that is to get here and
> go
>> back to Adam).. Hell, even if one lives in Kadier-en-Keer, you'll be in
> and
>> out within 12 hours.
>
> Hoi
>
> So what are you saying? I have to leave sunday or monday (going by bus),
> so
> if I bought it anywhere on the net, they wouldn't be able to send it to me
> fast enough.
>
> There's plenty of available tickets. Do you think I'd be allowed to buy it
> if I went up to the stadium? Perhaps wearing an Ajax jersey :)
>
> Regards
> Lars

I mean if you find someone anywhere in Holland with a spare ticket, you can
easily obtain is from his house and be back by the ArenA in time (that is -
to speak with Cruijff - if you'll leave in time)

| "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude> skrev i en meddelelse
| >
| > "Lars Lauridsen" <WillNever@Tell.com> skrev i en meddelelse
| > |
| > | "Bam-Bam DK"
| ticket
bit.
| > | > |
| Brøndby-fanatic,
| > game.
| would
| > Could
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

YOU!
| > |
| > | Are you going by the way? I saw these cheap bustickets from
BIF-support
| > fir
| > | 695 (less than 100? ) both way with bus - sold out now though.
| > |
| > | Regards
| > | Lars
| > |
| > |

| > Unfortunately not. It could be so much fun though, but haven't got the
| > "time", if you know what I mean.
| > So I'll just sit home in front of TV-2, and keeps everything crossed,
| hoping
| > for a victory.
| > Have a collegue that is going, oh how I envy her, even though jealousy
is
| > ugly
| > :-D
|
| For some reason, I'm just desperate to go. I think I've got transport
sorted
| now, all I need is a match ticket!
|
| Regards
| Lars

I wish you the best of luck, and if you get there, have fun!

Bam-Bam DK