Fido eMail

If a message is sent to my Fido email address, and I get it on my phone,
does that cost me anything? Also, how do I change my email alias for my
Fido email address. Thanks.

--
* Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.

->I'm looking for part-time/casual "CASH" jobs.
->Please email me the details of the job
->and your contact information.

ME

15 cents