Fido eMail

If a message is sent to my Fido email address, and I get it on my phone,
does that cost me anything? Also, how do I change my email alias for my
Fido email address. Thanks.

--
* Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.

->I'm looking for part-time/casual "CASH" jobs.
->Please email me the details of the job
->and your contact information.
1 answer Last reply
More about fido email

    15 cents

    "Mason Storm" <publicemailbox@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > If a message is sent to my Fido email address, and I get it on my phone,
    > does that cost me anything? Also, how do I change my email alias for my
    > Fido email address. Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > * Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.
    >
    > ->I'm looking for part-time/casual "CASH" jobs.
    > ->Please email me the details of the job
    > ->and your contact information.

Fido Email Internet Service Providers