USB and Device Manager

I just got a Nikon Coolpix 5600 Digital camera.
I've uploaded a couple of pics, now my hard drive won't even acknowledge the
USB cable. I try to troubleshoot with the device manager and the program just
goes unresponsive. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall and it always goes
back to nonresponsive program.
Anyone know of a way to fix this?
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about device manager

    Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the USB Hub devices, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
    device drivers again automatically.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "redsixes" <redsixes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D330AA9-2E4E-4E76-8943-A9DF10274039@microsoft.com...
    >I just got a Nikon Coolpix 5600 Digital camera.
    > I've uploaded a couple of pics, now my hard drive won't even acknowledge the
    > USB cable. I try to troubleshoot with the device manager and the program just
    > goes unresponsive. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall and it always goes
    > back to nonresponsive program.
    > Anyone know of a way to fix this?
    > Thanks.

Device Manager USB Windows XP