I just got a Nikon Coolpix 5600 Digital camera.
I've uploaded a couple of pics, now my hard drive won't even acknowledge the
USB cable. I try to troubleshoot with the device manager and the program just
goes unresponsive. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall and it always goes
back to nonresponsive program.
Anyone know of a way to fix this?
Thanks.

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the USB Hub devices, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
device drivers again automatically.

--
Mark L. Ferguson