Is there a software program to search for files other than..

I am looking for a download that will allow me to execute it easy/fast and
put in a file name or extension to have it locate the file(s) right away
inside my computer hard drive or where ever. The XP file search takes to
long to load and too many boxes to check -- I want something easy to use to
find files, messages, etc.

Thanks.

MSN Search Toolbar with Windows Desktop Search
http://toolbar.msn.com/desktop/results.aspx

or

Google Desktop Search
http://desktop.google.com/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Marbo" wrote:

| I am looking for a download that will allow me to execute it easy/fast and
| put in a file name or extension to have it locate the file(s) right away
| inside my computer hard drive or where ever. The XP file search takes to
| long to load and too many boxes to check -- I want something easy to use to
| find files, messages, etc.
|
| Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS