Golden Tee Problem

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 9, 2005 9:17:17 AM

I have an old golden tee cabinet that I am trying to get working. I
tested the PCB in another cabinet and it came up fine (video and audio
lights came on on the board). In the older cabinet, neither one of the
lights on the board come on when attached to the jamma harness and
powered up. I tested the +5, -5, +12 dc connections on the jamma
harness and they are all good. Not sure what else to look for. Maybe
a bad ground (but wouldn't the DC connections be bad)? If anyone has
any ideas, please let me know.

More about : golden tee problem

September 9, 2005 9:31:49 AM

Depends on were you are pulling ground from when you are measuring your
DC voltages. I would check the other 5v and 12v spots on the Jamma
harness. Look for a broken or loose wire by the power supply
connections. Also clean the edge connector on the board.

Good Luck

RJ
!