WTB Scramble CP or CPO

So I was trying to order the reproduction Scramble metal CPO from
quarterarcade, but apparently they no longer have supply of it.

In an effort to finish the resurrection of this scramble cab I have I'm
asking if anyone has either a Complete scramble cp, or just the metal
overlay that attaches to the cp. I have one but I can't restore the
metal underneath the mr.do! cpo at all, and I've tried. I'm looking for
an 8/10 here, doesn't have to be perfect or anything.

-Matt

Matthew DeSantis wrote:
> So I was trying to order the reproduction Scramble metal CPO from
> quarterarcade, but apparently they no longer have supply of it.
>
> In an effort to finish the resurrection of this scramble cab I have I'm
> asking if anyone has either a Complete scramble cp, or just the metal
> overlay that attaches to the cp. I have one but I can't restore the
> metal underneath the mr.do! cpo at all, and I've tried. I'm looking for
> an 8/10 here, doesn't have to be perfect or anything.
>
> -Matt

I have one or two NOS panels left. They are black and not silver like
the ones on most games. These came directly from a Starn distributor
that I bought out a few years back.
Drop me an email if you are interested.

-Stephen

Hi,

Try www.phoenixarcade.com, I think I bought one from Darin a few years
back and it was real nice. It was the metal and overlay for like $50?

Check it out,
Mark Capps

Matthew DeSantis wrote:

> So I was trying to order the reproduction Scramble metal CPO from
> quarterarcade, but apparently they no longer have supply of it.
>
> In an effort to finish the resurrection of this scramble cab I have I'm
> asking if anyone has either a Complete scramble cp, or just the metal
> overlay that attaches to the cp. I have one but I can't restore the
> metal underneath the mr.do! cpo at all, and I've tried. I'm looking for
> an 8/10 here, doesn't have to be perfect or anything.
>
> -Matt

webstie says sold out.

http://www.phoenixarcade.com/art.htm

big dog wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Try www.phoenixarcade.com, I think I bought one from Darin a few years
> back and it was real nice. It was the metal and overlay for like $50?

Thanks for the tip, but their site actually says it is sold out, I'm
thinking they use a common supplier, both shops, and that supplier is no
longer making it.

> Check it out,
> Mark Capps
>
> Matthew DeSantis wrote:
>
>> So I was trying to order the reproduction Scramble metal CPO from
>> quarterarcade, but apparently they no longer have supply of it.
>>
>> In an effort to finish the resurrection of this scramble cab I have I'm
>> asking if anyone has either a Complete scramble cp, or just the metal
>> overlay that attaches to the cp. I have one but I can't restore the
>> metal underneath the mr.do! cpo at all, and I've tried. I'm looking for
>> an 8/10 here, doesn't have to be perfect or anything.
>>
>> -Matt

Hi,

Stephen is a great guy to deal with, cant go wrong!

Have fun,
Mark Capps

Stephen Beall wrote:
> Matthew DeSantis wrote:
>
>> So I was trying to order the reproduction Scramble metal CPO from
>> quarterarcade, but apparently they no longer have supply of it.
>>
>> In an effort to finish the resurrection of this scramble cab I have I'm
>> asking if anyone has either a Complete scramble cp, or just the metal
>> overlay that attaches to the cp. I have one but I can't restore the
>> metal underneath the mr.do! cpo at all, and I've tried. I'm looking for
>> an 8/10 here, doesn't have to be perfect or anything.
>>
>> -Matt
>

> I have one or two NOS panels left. They are black and not silver like
> the ones on most games. These came directly from a Starn distributor
> that I bought out a few years back.
> Drop me an email if you are interested.
>
> -Stephen

actually anthony resold the panels for us. there was only one supplier.

i think i may have one laying around that id be willing to trade. its
tough to sell the final remaning piece(s) of something that youll never
make