add/remove programs is blank

hello,
When i'm viewing a control panel -->add/remove programs,my entire list is
blank.There was an icons-change or remove programs,add new
programs,add/remove windows component and set programs access and defaults on
left of my pop up window and scroll bar only.I'm using windows xp
3 answers Last reply
More about remove programs blank

    Some registry entry is corrupt.
    Remove the last application listed at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{}

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Jay M." <Jay M.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C1A64F1-C89A-4B2E-8674-7D5BAD9D2EC0@microsoft.com...
    > hello,
    > When i'm viewing a control panel -->add/remove programs,my entire list is
    > blank.There was an icons-change or remove programs,add new
    > programs,add/remove windows component and set programs access and defaults on
    > left of my pop up window and scroll bar only.I'm using windows xp

    See the entry for "Add or Remove - White Space" at:

    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm

    --

    "" wrote:
    > hello,
    > When i'm viewing a control panel -->add/remove programs,my
    > entire list is
    > blank.There was an icons-change or remove programs,add new
    > programs,add/remove windows component and set programs access
    > and defaults on
    > left of my pop up window and scroll bar only.I'm using windows
    > xp

    It is posible that the list of installed programs is so huge that it
    just takes ages to build, other wise i think your stuck with it :?

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-add-remove-programs-blank-ftopict551258.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1746679

Windows XP