add/remove programs is blank

hello,
When i'm viewing a control panel -->add/remove programs,my entire list is
blank.There was an icons-change or remove programs,add new
programs,add/remove windows component and set programs access and defaults on
left of my pop up window and scroll bar only.I'm using windows xp

Some registry entry is corrupt.
Remove the last application listed at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{}

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Jay M." <Jay M.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C1A64F1-C89A-4B2E-8674-7D5BAD9D2EC0@microsoft.com...
> hello,
> When i'm viewing a control panel -->add/remove programs,my entire list is
> blank.There was an icons-change or remove programs,add new
> programs,add/remove windows component and set programs access and defaults on
> left of my pop up window and scroll bar only.I'm using windows xp

See the entry for "Add or Remove - White Space" at:

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Jay M." <Jay M.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C1A64F1-C89A-4B2E-8674-7D5BAD9D2EC0@microsoft.com...
> hello,
> When i'm viewing a control panel -->add/remove programs,my entire list is
> blank.There was an icons-change or remove programs,add new
> programs,add/remove windows component and set programs access and defaults on
> left of my pop up window and scroll bar only.I'm using windows xp

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> hello,
> When i'm viewing a control panel -->add/remove programs,my
> entire list is
> blank.There was an icons-change or remove programs,add new
> programs,add/remove windows component and set programs access
> and defaults on
> left of my pop up window and scroll bar only.I'm using windows
> xp

It is posible that the list of installed programs is so huge that it
just takes ages to build, other wise i think your stuck with it :?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-add-remove-programs-blank-ftopict551258.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1746679