Mike

Splendid

Hi All,
Got an NBA Showtime here that I'm trying to plug into a Vegas board
previously running Gauntlet DL. I've changed the boot ROM and the PIC
chip and HD, but left the sound rom in. When I fire it up, I get a
code F on the VEgas LED, and nothing. What am I doing wrong here... do
I need the sound ROM? What is code F?

PLug the Gauntlet back in, and it works fine. Any help?

Thanks!
-Mike

you need the right video card,to make it work
"Mike" <coins2play@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> Got an NBA Showtime here that I'm trying to plug into a Vegas board
> previously running Gauntlet DL. I've changed the boot ROM and the PIC
> chip and HD, but left the sound rom in. When I fire it up, I get a
> code F on the VEgas LED, and nothing. What am I doing wrong here... do
> I need the sound ROM? What is code F?
>
> PLug the Gauntlet back in, and it works fine. Any help?
>
> Thanks!
> -Mike

I tried that this week. .

I was wanting to test it.. it looks like the middle board is different on
legends over showtime..