upgrade 98 to XP lost all add book, history, etc in IE & OE

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Just upgraded from Win 98 to XP home. In Outlook Express all of our personal
info like the address book, the identities, subscribed newsgroups and all of
our past emails is gone. Similar for Internet Explorer vis a vis history and
favorites. I tried the import commands but cannot find any of the old files.
Any ideas?

--
don''t believe everything you think

Chris;