no_more_irp_stack_locations

I have the Asus P5D2-E Premium MB.

I am running Win XP Home SP2. I keep getting the BSOD
No_more_Irp_stack_Locations for some reason.

Any suggestions?

Hi

Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web site - left hand
column(35):

http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Teeny & Allen" <chakotay2@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I have the Asus P5D2-E Premium MB.
>
> I am running Win XP Home SP2. I keep getting the BSOD
> No_more_Irp_stack_Locations for some reason.
>
> Any suggestions?

So far it looks like it only happens when I am running ZoneAlarm Security
Suite. I have uninstalled it and am running McAfee Virus Scan and Windows
Firewall and have no issues.

I would like to still run ZoneAlarm. Any suggestions as far as how to get
this to work better?

> Hi
>

> Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web site - left hand
> column(35):
>

> http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm
>

> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Teeny & Allen" <chakotay2@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>I have the Asus P5D2-E Premium MB.
>>
>> I am running Win XP Home SP2. I keep getting the BSOD
>> No_more_Irp_stack_Locations for some reason.
>>
>> Any suggestions?

Hi

This error message normally regards a driver, not a program.

--

> So far it looks like it only happens when I am running ZoneAlarm Security
> Suite. I have uninstalled it and am running McAfee Virus Scan and Windows
> Firewall and have no issues.
>
> I would like to still run ZoneAlarm. Any suggestions as far as how to get
> this to work better?

>> Hi
>>

>> Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web site - left hand
>> column(35):
>>

>> http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm
>>

>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>

>> "Teeny & Allen" <chakotay2@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>>I have the Asus P5D2-E Premium MB.
>>>
>>> I am running Win XP Home SP2. I keep getting the BSOD
>>> No_more_Irp_stack_Locations for some reason.
>>>
>>> Any suggestions?

Oops - hit 'Send' too soon. I don't know why ZA should be causing the
problem. Have you tried the Zonelabs forums:

http://tinyurl.com/bxujo

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Teeny & Allen" <chakotay2@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> So far it looks like it only happens when I am running ZoneAlarm Security
> Suite. I have uninstalled it and am running McAfee Virus Scan and Windows
> Firewall and have no issues.
>
> I would like to still run ZoneAlarm. Any suggestions as far as how to get
> this to work better?

>> Hi
>>

>> Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web site - left hand
>> column(35):
>>

>> http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm
>>

>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>

>> "Teeny & Allen" <chakotay2@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>>I have the Asus P5D2-E Premium MB.
>>>
>>> I am running Win XP Home SP2. I keep getting the BSOD
>>> No_more_Irp_stack_Locations for some reason.
>>>
>>> Any suggestions?

It may be...but only happens when ZA is installed.
> Hi
>
> This error message normally regards a driver, not a program.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Teeny & Allen" <chakotay2@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> So far it looks like it only happens when I am running ZoneAlarm Security
>> Suite. I have uninstalled it and am running McAfee Virus Scan and
>> Windows Firewall and have no issues.
>>
>> I would like to still run ZoneAlarm. Any suggestions as far as how to
>> get this to work better?
>>
>> "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote in message
>>> Hi
>>>

>>> Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web site - left hand
>>> column(35):
>>>

>>> http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Will Denny
>>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>>

>>> "Teeny & Allen" <chakotay2@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Yes,

but unfortunately ZA support and forums is usually of little help.

Great idea for a program (firewall, virus scan, email filter, all in one)
but it's so buggy. McAfee is so expensive each year... I would like to get
this one to work.

Allen