Cannot view available wireless networks

The laptop was able to detect the wireless card, but when I tried to
view available wireless network, there was no response( the choose a
wireless network windows did not appeared ). I am using Linksys WPC54G
wireless card with Acer Travemate 650.

--
SonyTohPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Linksys Easy Answers wireless:
http://linksys.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/linksys.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1650&p_created=1092692694&p_sid=qCwjsCnh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD05MzUmcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li

--
Mark L. Ferguson